Reviews for Too Scared to Go Home
awww so cute!
Touch of the Wind chapter 5 . 2/16/2011
Lovely
Destined For Hell chapter 5 . 8/11/2008
This is cute I love Joey/Chandler their cute together.
Yaoi-Freak1990 chapter 1 . 4/30/2007
hilarious
MASHlover23 chapter 1 . 10/15/2006
i read it last night and was to tired to review but now i am back

i loved the episodes with the freaky eddie, the scene with the goldfish cracker was a hoot

so that's for the actual show, now to your fic

i liked it a lot, like all your others i have read so far and i don't know how much else to say as: i like your stories a lot and i am reading my way through all of your fics, so that's all for the moment, have a nice day
Dea Puella chapter 1 . 6/25/2006
I love it! Really super good. This is a review for the entire fic not just the chapter, by the way. Umm ya. Totally. Good Job.
waterfall tears chapter 5 . 1/16/2006
Really nice ending! Seriously! Fantastic!
waterfall tears chapter 3 . 1/16/2006
Really cool. I'm sorry, I really am. I really love this pairing, honestly, I do, but it stil REALLY freaks me out and I have no frickin' clue as to why that is.
waterfall tears chapter 1 . 1/16/2006
Great start! I figuredout a while back that this pairing would be VERY popular to write, but ti scares me about how popular it is. Anyways, off to read the next four chapters.
Kokoum chapter 5 . 5/26/2005
Wow... That ending was superrushed. I think I got whiplash from the speed in which you progressed to the ending.
aa cohen chapter 5 . 8/18/2004
This is great because the first time I saw this episode, I was like "Ok Joey and Chandler just ran into the bedroom and shut the door, they have to be doing it." All my friends thought I was crazy, but I'm glad I'm not the only one who noticed that and wrote a story about it. I'll get around to typing mine and posting it one day. Also, I love the mirror on the ceiling in Joey's apartment, that's so Joey.
Exintaris chapter 5 . 5/24/2004
Makes me wonder what I've been missing with all the other episodes that were presumably cut for the British showing.
This was fun. I liked the way you made the love affair develop slowly on the sex front. It could be seen as stepping a little too often in the series episodes' shoes at first - but I liked the spinoff ideas and what wouldn't have happened if x had happened differently and all that.
It's a pain that Rachel has never been offered any really viable alternative to Ross.
Now on to some of the other unfinished ones (e.g. TOW Kate Returns, which I was reminded of and just looked at to see where it had got to, and of course Yemen).
Sylvia Sylverton chapter 3 . 4/23/2004
good story. I never thought of it before but I guess Joey is kind of like Janice.
Exintaris chapter 3 . 4/1/2004
Ah, but has he gone really? I detect maniacal laughter ...