Reviews for Echoes of My Father
Veridissima chapter 1 . 3/16/2012
Great story

Very sweet
Melanie Geller chapter 1 . 3/26/2004
AW! That was so sweet...I just started reading Age of Aquarias...I'm on ch. 3, but am glad its almost over...then i can read it in one sitting. :) You are so good at this!
Mel
Lulu chapter 1 . 3/26/2004
Wow. That is so sweet and so powerful, well done!
Monnie chapter 1 . 3/25/2004
Aw, A! *tear* That was so freaking beautiful I could cry a lot. Seriously.
But just so you know, the skyline showed in the Ohio shots from the eps were Cincinnati, if you want to spread the word that Mondler's little one is in MY HOMETOWN, BABY!
...that'd be great. ;) xx
ImaginingMatthew chapter 1 . 3/25/2004
That was beautiful omg, I didn't realise how much I want to actually see something like that happen in Friends. I could reallys ee Chandler thinking that baout his father as Erica has her baby. I've so missed reading your fics babes ek:)
x
Francy chapter 1 . 3/24/2004
This is a wonderful fiction Akemi... I totally loved it! Are u planning on leaving it as a standalone or what? I hope u r gonna keep going and... Yay! Age Of Aquarius update soon... :D Though is the last chappie... :(
Exintaris chapter 1 . 3/24/2004
I haven't seen the relevant Series 10 episodes yet, but I sort of guessed, after reading previews and such.
*Nice* plotless crap.
MonicaKateBingCastle chapter 1 . 3/24/2004
Aww! That was soo sweet! I'm all teary eyed now! I absolutly loved it!
UpsideDownPB chapter 1 . 3/24/2004
Very heartfelt
anhonestmoose chapter 1 . 3/24/2004
y'know what? the summary was totally wrong - it may be 'pointless' (though this i still argue!) but it definitely isn't crap! really good, can't wait for aquarius! Moosey ;)
meg-bing chapter 1 . 3/24/2004
i really love it! that was so sweet!
great job!:)
jane27 chapter 1 . 3/23/2004
It was a very sweet story, but I have to say that my favorite part was the author's note at the end :P
ginchy-amanda chapter 1 . 3/23/2004
Yay! (clapping wildly) I love it! Any story where Chandler reconnects with his father and has a son in the same day earns an A in my book! Great job!
Bimadabomi chapter 1 . 3/23/2004
Aw that was really good, really sweet! I love fics like this, especially by you. You write so vividly I can almost see them! :)