Reviews for Love and Money
Frumious-Bandersnatch-46 chapter 2 . 1/16/2013
Another good one! (Excellent, actually.)
Again, nicely spun off from the canon episodes.
Again, excellent dialogue and command of how each character speaks.

Keep well and keep writing!
Vlada-Tikhonova chapter 2 . 1/6/2013
Oh...
Its very good story))
Veridissima chapter 2 . 3/17/2012
Love it

And I really like that you wrote what would happen to Mon
Lornfaer chapter 2 . 11/29/2006
You know, I'm not sure why I like to read this pairing...when I watch the show I always liked Joey and Rachel, Monica and Chandler. But every time I read those pairings, no matter how goodthe writing, it always sucks. Kinda confusing. Anyway, great fic, and cool that you gave Monica a nice little ending. Lol.

~Lorn~
MASHlover23 chapter 2 . 10/15/2006
red it. love it, like always nothing more to say
Maoni chapter 2 . 7/16/2006
... Do you just watch friends a lot or something? lolz. cuz you have the characters down! O.o
waterfall tears chapter 1 . 1/16/2006
Oh my god! I ACTUALLY remember that episode! It was hilarious! Imagine someone holding back an enraged father with a KIWI? SERIOUSLY! tHAT WAS FUNNY! Run, Joey! Run! *still cracking up*
Lucy H chapter 2 . 3/26/2004
Wow - I love it! Sweet and romantic, those last few paragraphs got the balance between sweet and sexy perfectly. Well done!
Exintaris chapter 2 . 3/24/2004
Some good moments here (I liked the kiwi gag), and good for Chandler for being bold for once, though it did come as something of a surprise. Nice to give Monica something to look forward to.
Livvey chapter 2 . 3/23/2004
Wow, you got that story up quicky. I only asked you to write it yesterday, were you thinking about about writing one with that plot before I asked? Anyway, thanks again, and I hope you update the Homewrecker story soon. Bye.