Reviews for Deceptive Rewards
Winged-Ashes chapter 9 . 10/10/2014
It's good and funny lol plz update soon
randver chapter 9 . 9/12/2013
ok that was a nice cliffhanger, please update soon. I'm very curious as to whether or not the horcruxes are still around or if this version of riddle didn't sink that low.
Also what about this unvverses version of lucius and bella?
anyway great story so far.
panther73110 chapter 9 . 1/27/2013
Just wondering if you are going t o finish this story?
S.Peridot chapter 9 . 1/1/2013
Really enjoyed this fic. even though it isn't finished.
Happy new year.

:) Sarah
Basill chapter 9 . 10/14/2012
8rrs is a long time to go without updateing. hope too see a really long one soon.
FlyingLovegood123 chapter 9 . 3/18/2012
This was very good! Been years, but I hope you finish it!
AliceinWonderland13 chapter 9 . 2/27/2012
!
annian3 chapter 1 . 11/4/2011
you know, i dont think that the death Dumbledoor would affect them more than loosing their families (at least in Rons case)

sorry to say it like this but imagine that your mom died, and that your mentor died - whose death would affect you more?

i know you can say its a detail, but for some reason I couldnt help but find it a bit strange

I love this kind of stories and look forward to next chapters :-)
Tomorrow's War chapter 1 . 10/30/2011
nice start.
Bloodfire87 chapter 9 . 9/17/2011
Please tell me you've found the next chapter by now! This fantastic! And oh I can't wait to see what Molly and Lily have in store for the trio...I so enjoy the commentary in their heads...and in Vixen and it's just side splitting... Hope to see an update soon! Cheers!

Bloodfire87
Tippeh chapter 9 . 9/4/2011
Read all of this in a day, and have to say that I quite enjoyed it. Was well written and captured my interest. Am saddened to see that you most likely will not continue it, but just wanted to let you know that I appreciate what you did write, and all the hard work that you undoubtably put into it.
Esreque chapter 6 . 7/20/2011
Sorry, I'll have to stop here, Aurora irritates me, she seems too much like a Sue. Bye then and good luck.
Falcon's Jade chapter 9 . 2/18/2011
Some of the telepathic conversations could really disturb the flow of the real happenings, but otherwise I ADORE this fic! I love how its not just powerful!Harry but Ron and Hermione as well, and you didn't overly romantize Snape or bash Dumbledore pointlessly. Well done! I hope someday you'll return to this story!
Nessa671 chapter 9 . 2/1/2011
Please update soon.
Kingdark chapter 9 . 11/22/2010
Even though it's been a LOOOOOOONG time since you updated this, I'm still hoping for an update. However small that possibiity is.