Reviews for The Legendary Charlie Weasley
Kaprou chapter 2 . 2/16/2005
I just read this again, and it's just as much fun the second time through. Thanks for sharing this great story.
Briana Marie chapter 1 . 1/21/2005
Hi, I just wanted to let you know that I added this story to my C2 community dedicated to Bill and Charlie Weasley stories. They are pretty hard to track down since neither character is on the character filter list. If you happen to know of any other stories featuring either of these characters that you think are well written. Feel free to email me so I can add it to the community. Thanks!
Kaprou chapter 3 . 1/11/2005
Awesome! The Houses were well done, it was great to see the Weasley family, the characters were well drawn and the description of the match was just right. Using different devices, you really captured the pacing and just the right level of detail for the match to make it fever-pitch exciting. All around excellent work!
Amadea chapter 3 . 6/13/2004
That was, without a doubt, one of the best stories on this site that I've read lately. It was amazing - you have a great talent for writing.

The whole Quidditch match was brilliant - you described it all so well.

I loved your characters - they had depth... and, well, character. All of them.

I look forward to reading more of your work.
xoSilverAndCold chapter 3 . 4/18/2004
Bloody BRILLIANT. I LOVE IT! It was amazing, and what a perfect ending.
Just brilliant. You should be extremely pleased.
Oh So Cliche chapter 3 . 4/6/2004
I LOVE IT! I LOVE IT! I was laughing through out the entire thing! Charlie is such a sweet older brother, and the drawing from Ginny and the letter from Ron were so cute! The Percy thing was just the cutest thing I had ever seen! I love the fact that the twins set the shed on fire.
Fabulous, great, wonderful, amazing, magnificent, PERFECT! (I'm running out of adjectives here!)
Definitely going on the favorites list!
Becca
egor11572 chapter 3 . 4/5/2004
YAY! I love your writing more than anything in the world. More than chocolate and ice cream and...gasp...Snape! That was absolutely brilliant! You are amazing! I will definitely be back...HURRY WITH THE NEXT CHAPTER! You're unbelievable! ;)
chocolicouz chapter 3 . 4/4/2004
sweet and to the point ] glad you didnt draw out the whole thing you summarized it well, and didnt have too many boring, confusing details ]
*adds story to "Favorite Stories" section*
TheSparklingDiamond-GreenFairy chapter 2 . 3/28/2004
Hooray! Another Chapter! Wowowowowowowow! That was absolutely wonderful! I must ask, have you ever been to england? or did you just pick that language up? Your word usage and dialects are wonderful! And I love the plot. Everything is detailed, and I love it that way. your writing is so fluent and it's really very fun to read! I want to say thanks for my name at the top of your story, it made me feel so special! lol. Anyway, a splendifferous, magnificent, viviacious, humorous (I'm running out of big words here!) beauttful, wonderful, terrific...ok...I'm spent...but it was a wonderful story! update soon!
egor11572 chapter 2 . 3/27/2004
This is really well written and very interesting. I can't wait until the next chapter. Keep going, please! ;)
Gaia chapter 2 . 3/27/2004
My God you're good! No, really, way above most everything else. I particularly liked the brother/brother lovey-dovey stuff, really cute. Please, continue quickly. I'm tellin' ya dahlin' you're one of the best fan-fic writers on the site!
The Samurai Pizza Cat chapter 2 . 3/27/2004
To The Legendary Charlie Weasley
Wow! You are seriously good! Do I really need to tell you that? Really, do I? No, you know how good you are, I can tell. Completley spiffing idea, I have never read a Charlie Weasley fic before. Please update, I want to know what happens!
Thank You!
Iesa
Tonks chapter 2 . 3/27/2004
ahh! you're evil! update soon!
mrscribble chapter 2 . 3/27/2004
Oh no... help Charlie! Pretty please?
*bites lip*
So that's what they were plotting at breakfast. Not very nice. *shakes head*
Well. I'm keeping an eye on this fic.
chocoliciouz chapter 2 . 3/27/2004
wow...long, nice chappies lol ] Well, hope ya update soon This is a new plot (for me at elast) and I love it