Reviews for Cordelia's Diary
SakuraSyaoran4eva chapter 9 . 6/15/2006
Is this not being updated anymore? Just wondering...

It's an okay story but it could be better in some aspects...

SS4EVA
Louvil chapter 9 . 3/8/2006
That diary is one of the funniest (and insightful!) thing I've ever read.

You have the characterization of our teen May Queen down pat!

A blast!

Keep going!
Ghostwriter chapter 9 . 10/10/2005
Interesting. You should continue. Catch ya on the flip side.
engine47 chapter 9 . 3/16/2005
This is amazing! I love Cordelia. I can't wait to see her reaction with hooking up with Xander... update soon please!
glitzydancingshoes chapter 9 . 2/19/2005
Heh. Great update. In fact, I think I'll change that to amazing up-date. Cordy's cordiness was just hilarious.
Faeries Twilight chapter 9 . 1/18/2005
Uberness. Very good, very cool, very give us a sense of where we are _
Freezyboncoolipants chapter 9 . 1/18/2005
I love your Cordelia! I think you get her personality down better than any of the other characters, which is a compliment by the way, lol, coz I think all your characterisation is good. Does that make sense? Oh well, update soon!
GlassSplinter chapter 8 . 12/12/2004
really funny.
glitzydancingshoes chapter 8 . 11/15/2004
-snortle- Ah, Cordy. I love her - she's not my favourite character - no one can beat Doyle - but she is pretty brilliant. And you write her so well! Please, I really hope you continue this, as it's too fantastic for you not to.
ProfessorSpork chapter 8 . 10/30/2004
get to "What's My Line" already! I want Cordy/Xander goodness!
Freezyboncoolipants chapter 8 . 10/9/2004
Yay! Cordy! That's about all I can think of to say really, except, yay! Can't wait for more!
Dawn-Roberts chapter 1 . 8/18/2004
Never thought Id enjoy a cordy story... you proved me wrong! btw, on my blog, the_darkest_ .com I have a fic written in responce to GG's challenge AntiComea. Id really like it if you checked it out!
MBB chapter 1 . 6/21/2004
(just dropped by checking for the update :-)
glitzydancingshoes chapter 7 . 6/13/2004
Aww! Shame about your site...I'm sure all will be well again soon. Unfortunately, I'm rather evil and am very much glad that it messed up, otherwise I wouldn't have been able to rwad this chapter!
Cabalist05 chapter 7 . 6/12/2004
This is really good. No one ever wonders how Cordelia feels about things. She's the most underrated person on both shows. I stopped watching Angel when she went into the coma.