Reviews for The Yellow Bird
attheturnofthetide chapter 4 . 9/30/2014
Awww... three love stories in one, that's a great deal :D I prefer Dulinn and Haldir more, though, and the ending was a bit abrupt, but the language was really beautiful :)
DragonOwl chapter 4 . 12/14/2013
I love this so much! It's really difficult to find just one 'normal' elf pairing, so finding three in a story so well written is amazing! Thank you!
Guest chapter 4 . 8/31/2013
I reread this again. Will you make more Haldir (and his brothers) fics?
Sephira Vanya Estelwen chapter 4 . 7/17/2013
Lovely, funny and sweet.
Yuki Suou chapter 4 . 5/29/2013
Sweet story :)
Guest chapter 4 . 12/29/2012
Please make more Haldir fics. He needs more love aaaaand I really like how you portay middle earth characters. Thank you for this fic.
WindSurfBabe chapter 4 . 9/29/2008
What a wonderful, touching story !

Loved every word...

You're a great writer !
fYr3 ph03nix chapter 4 . 3/7/2008
Haha, I smiled at the part when Haldir was called a chipmunk.

I'm very late but hello, and congrats on a wonderful job. There are very few Rumil romance fics and even fewer Orophin fics so I was happy to find this one. But kind of disappointed that's it's so short. But, I still thought it was lovely. )
washow chapter 1 . 12/6/2004
I just wanted to let you know that I enjoyed this story, thank you for writing such an enjoyable non-slash story. I also wanted to let you know that I selected this tale to be included in a C2 group I manage which showcases non-slash completed stories which feature any elf other than Legolas. While I am certainly not an expert at what makes a good story I have read a LOT of stories which could fit into my chosen category but have only selected a few to add to the C2 group. Thank you for writing such a wholesome story which can be enjoyed by people of all ages. If you know of any other stories which you believe should be included in the C2 group please don’t hesitate to suggest them.

spacellamaprincess chapter 1 . 11/20/2004
[Since I've been awfully lazy and never left you a real honest-to-gosh review here, here's the one I left for this story in the MEFAwards voting. Good stuff. I *so* need to catch up on your stuff. You are awfully prolific. ;)] "This poem is clear and uncomplicated, swimming in details and wholly appropriate sentiment. It is, simply, and orc's voice. I can't imagine a better representation of orcish love than the trophies the speaker would lay at the feet of his Urgren: greased hair, pierced flesh, elf hides, and music drummed on ghastly instruments. But it's also sweet. In the end, orc boys aren't so different from human boys: they all want to show their womenfolk the best of themselves, to offer up the best gifts they can imagine, in the pursuit of love. Were I Urgren, I'd surely be impressed."
Reillu chapter 4 . 8/30/2004
This is so lovely. It's so...I don't know, indescribable.
Becky Matthews chapter 4 . 6/14/2004
Good story. I really like to see stories about Haldir and his brothers. I really hope that you update soon. Keep up the good work.
musicgirl141 chapter 4 . 5/3/2004
I love this piece. It's adorable.
Lady Eleclya chapter 4 . 4/28/2004
YEAH! Orophin and Emmelin found each other! And what a wonderful way for them to do it! I loved this chapter! Please keep up the great work!
AnbuShinobi chapter 4 . 4/25/2004
aww! such a good fic and it's only 4 chapters! I love how Orophin doesnt notice the bird until Dulinn points it out to him and how he still doesn't get it until he opens the door.
Once again good fic and keep up the good work