Reviews for Perfect by Nature
DarkJadedRose chapter 5 . 1/11/2007
aw! Poor Jean, you almost make me sympathetic towards her...okay, not almost. YOU SUCCEEDED!

DarkJadedRose chapter 4 . 5/23/2006

Lies! LIES! he ahd a girlfriend. you so ahlf to update this or I'll kick ur southern butt!
NctrnlBst chapter 4 . 3/2/2005
Nice Chapter. The plot thickens. Can't wait to see what happens.
zooehy chapter 3 . 4/20/2004
i definately like this story. almost all of the other stories have made Jean sound like this perfect person. She is human and therefore makes mistakes and has problems. i love that abut your stories. you bring her alive.
furygrrl chapter 3 . 4/19/2004
Hee! More Jean n' Jason! Give us MORE!
Nibi no Nekomata chapter 3 . 4/12/2004
Hello Lad,
Yeah ME again. You go Jason, to bad he didn’t punched Kelly he had deserved it. %# &* Kelly. Poor, poor Jean and her mother, her father is . . ., UH . . . that . . . %% &%#**# *($ ! . . . Ah, now I’m calm . . . &%$## . . . Well almost. Go Jason Go Jean Go. Yeah the story it’s kinda depressing but it’s an interesting story. My opinion is that your story is very entertaining even if it is a little dark and has some drama but it has at the same time romance and a little humor. Your combination it’s a good one and the results are very, very good so . . . DO NOT, I REPEAT DO NOT KILL OR REMOVE THIS STORY OR YOU WILL SUFFER GREAT PAIN. YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED . . . Uhm, well congratulations for a very, very, very well done chappy and story, keep one writing OR ELSE.
Auf Wiedersehen Mon Ami.
Nibi no Nekomata chapter 2 . 4/12/2004
Hello Lad,
First of all it doesn’t have to be funny and stuff like to be entertaining, even if it’s dark like you’ve said before (I like dark stories two a lot) it doesn’t matter what type is it as long as you now you gave your best to write it. So his is a teacher, I shod have guest it when he came on a motorcycle, but there are students that ride on motorcycles to school so . . . The part “. . . the mask she used to cover it all.
Nibi no Nekomata chapter 1 . 4/12/2004
Hello Lad,
Ah, A new story (Rubs Hands. “Yummy, a new story, delicious.
possom2009 chapter 3 . 4/12/2004
It is so getting good! I'm not a big jean fan, as you can see in some of my fics ,But i like this one. Update soon!
DarkJadedRose chapter 3 . 4/11/2004
O.O that was a woah last scene...the image is implanted in my mind _ and this is the only thing i'ma get a chance to read! My pure mind has been scarred! anyway, awesome chapter! (as usual) *hug*
41eugoR chapter 3 . 4/9/2004
*Gasp* This was GREAT! Write more ASAP!
NctrnlBst chapter 3 . 4/9/2004
Your a sick twisted individual...Can't wait for the next chapter. ':P
NctrnlBst chapter 2 . 4/4/2004
Gee, for a Jean hater, you're doing a good job of making me feel sorry for her. Great story, can't wait to see what happens next.
baneofJean chapter 2 . 3/31/2004
biologically speaking cutting makes perfect sense because it releases adrenaline and endorphins and endorphins make you happy. pain reduces stress, and that's why people cut...
I don't know how much of this I'll be able to read, it's really well written, I just it's a bit too close to home. so if I'm not reviewing this story, it's not because it isn't good, it's because, well, no.
great chapter
DarkJadedRose chapter 2 . 3/31/2004
O.O i swear ur totally changing my perspective on this chic. Beautiful chapter and i can't wait till u update