Reviews for Picture
Millenium Roger chapter 1 . 11/20/2006
hahaha i totally agree w/ the clifford comments!

his show should b cancelled b/c if i have to hear emilyelizabeth's voice one more time i will shoot myself

good news: they show LK reruns on Saturday morning starting 9/9:30, dont remem which one (im from joisey 2)
seras246501 chapter 1 . 8/4/2006
Althogh this was from a really long time ago i think this is great.

I really want that show back again.
American Gypsy chapter 1 . 10/21/2005
this show comes on a 8 am central time so if our in new jersey it would be 9am on the WB
swan-swan chapter 1 . 9/7/2005
Oh, I agree completely! I don't even know the tune to the song, but I could almost hear someone singing it...I loved that show. It actually gave me some shoves along the lines of writing a novel! (Episode with John Paul Jones and Sarah)

Yeah...well, at least they haven't scrubbed Mr. Rogers yet...it will be a dark, dark day in the neighborhood when that happens.
quantum chapter 1 . 4/17/2005
Seavreal children mourn the passing of Liberty's Kids. Indeed, I never watched ONE full episode! I only watched 1/2. So I know how you feel.
TVfreak7 chapter 1 . 10/1/2004
where do u live? becuase in Fayetteville,Nc on the wb, its on 7:30 on thurs.
Sweet Honey-sempai chapter 1 . 8/5/2004
Good news! Liberty's Kids is on at 3:30 on WHYY. I'm pretty sure that's channel 24. One of those early 20's anyway.
Dead Composer chapter 1 . 4/3/2004
As Jay Sherman (The Critic) would say about Clifford replacing LK, "It stinks!"
I do have a real email addy. It's .
DaggerQuill chapter 1 . 3/27/2004
poor you. i cry for you :(
Coolcalico-girl2491 chapter 1 . 3/26/2004
True, Very true. I'm sorry PBS isn't playing anymore, my TV died so I can't watch it anymore. *crys* Why did they do this! Why!