Reviews for Rumours
Ilikehappyending chapter 3 . 12/21/2012
Awww...sweet :) Thanks!
SohoDoll chapter 3 . 1/14/2012
This story is lovely. I like that it is strictly from their point of view with other student's especulations thrown in between, and I was also glad that the war was only in the background. Amazing job, really.
xXNeverEndingFireXx chapter 3 . 12/13/2011
yeyah!go dramione 3 what about an epilogue
Ilikehappyendings chapter 1 . 12/26/2010
Hi - I read this after Kyra4 mentioned this in an A/N at the end of one of her stories. I am glad I did because you write differently than most & the story is unique due to your writing style (nice description of feelings/emotions) & it was very sweet :) Thanks!
QueenSmoakEG chapter 3 . 12/23/2010
super likey! :)
QueenSmoakEG chapter 1 . 12/23/2010
first chappie... LIKEY!
Bunneh018 chapter 3 . 11/8/2010
A great read. Powerfully emotionally, felt as if I was there watching them go through their little fiasco. Quite happy at the ending, cheers on a great story!
Blueberry Babe chapter 3 . 9/12/2010
very nice thanks.
MONST3R chapter 3 . 6/14/2010
wonderful!
MyGuiltyPleasures chapter 3 . 8/17/2008
I really like the way this story was written. I only wish it were longer.
Dragon navi chapter 3 . 12/27/2007
very good story line, lovely romantic words to say... very good portration of draco and hermione love for each other... in 3 words: I LOVE IT!
schneebly chapter 3 . 10/24/2007
wow...that left me short of breath! phew. breathe. well, that was an excellent fic and I really enjoyed it! yay!
mintbiscuit chapter 3 . 3/5/2007
"He looked like a tired man, an emotionally exhausted man, who seemed almost heartbroken." this was really good characterization, it makes you think "okay, he's tired but she'll disturb him. what next?" you know?

also, there was " " and a minor error here: "She cried then, when his arms encircled HIM." maybe HER?

the ending was good, although i wasn't really...i guess i wanted more. you write good though.

while i was reading this, i was also listening to "collide" by howie day. i think it suits this fic perfectly:

Even the best fall down sometimes

Even the stars refuse to shine

Out of the back you fall in time

You somehow find, you and I collide

You make a first impression

I've found I'm scared to know

I'm always on your mind

well...what do you think? my favorite chapter, by the way, is chapter 1. it could have stood alone - i think maybe it would be better that way maybe - but this was good, too.
mintbiscuit chapter 2 . 3/5/2007
i noticed the " " which were not removed. however these do not detract from the quality of the story which is, as usual, excellent.
mintbiscuit chapter 1 . 3/5/2007
oh my lord...that was...! you write so descriptively, but you never over-adjectivize. this is pretty, you know, in a black sky, full-moon kind of way. i like your use of symbols (candle, moon, etc.)