Reviews for Waiting for the Rain
Gabzalabza chapter 21 . 10/19/2007
I must say, the scenario isn't entirely original but the way it was written was completely unique. I hope you write more like this, specially with DN. I'm sure you'll be able to write fluff better soon for all those who are fluff-obsessed. Me, i don't like to critize unless its completely necessary, eg. you've done something really stupid like kill off a character or you've written someone COMPLETELY out of character (which you haven't yet). So, i leave critism to others who are better at picking faults. I rather enjoy to boost morale of writers so they'll write more great stories or be encouraged to perservere if they haven't done so well.

You have DEFINATELY done well. The story was well written adn concieved. I liked the idea of the animal gods getting involved to try and help Daine for once instead of them calling her to some crisis or another. Interesting. Looking forward to more great stories.
xAnonx chapter 21 . 3/1/2007
MrsArmitage chapter 3 . 7/22/2006
Ladies day out... heh. Nice chapter. I was wondering, is Tkaa going to be in this more? Or was he just mentioned once, in the Prologue?
MrsArmitage chapter 1 . 7/22/2006
Ah! You mentioned Tkaa in the prologue! good start by the way!
heather-marie chapter 20 . 12/20/2004
aw...i love it!
Dragon and the Wild Mage chapter 20 . 12/7/2004
hey..u no i read this a long time ago. and now i don't remember it..but i'm reviewing just cuz u review for jk. itz also good, i no that. i just have to reread it makes sense. i mean this is more like a happy chapter..but i dunno the plot or anything..just felt like dropping a review!
msu chapter 20 . 12/5/2004
Aw, that was nice and sweet. I knew they'd end up back to gether. Nice chappie.

o0 onee-chan 0o chapter 20 . 12/5/2004
hey that was really good

i think that is about all i have to say so yeah

loved it!
Tortalls Resident Wildchild chapter 20 . 12/3/2004
that wasn't shit; that was wonderful! and long awaited...very long awaited. kudos to you! you mad ethem happy again! yes, it was short but don't worry about it... long chapters are hard to write-at least for most people. ciao!

Wild Magelet chapter 20 . 12/3/2004
"only a shred, the last shred of hope he had left and he knew it." I love that part, it's very moving. :) I always enjoy your writing, and this chapter is definitely not an excepton!
joican'tbelieveulookedudonkey chapter 19 . 10/9/2004
joican'tbelieveulookedudonkey chapter 18 . 10/9/2004
Aw! Daine is getting better at last! (stops biting fingernails) and oh you're writing is getting so much better Tkaa was really in character there well done *sends a huggle* No one dies? Yay! *hops onto a table and starts boogeying* UPDATE!
joican'tbelieveulookedudonkey chapter 17 . 10/9/2004
*Rants at computer screen* *calms down a little* Well done for a lovely chapter poor Numy eh although this is all his fault and sort of Daine's too for being bent enough to fall into a hole but still poor them. WRITE MORE!
joican'tbelieveulookedudonkey chapter 16 . 10/9/2004
WHY WON'T HE JUST TELL HER? *Beats random items that are nearby* She can't die now! Don't do it!Oh yeah and great chappie NOW GO SAVE DAINE!
joican'tbelieveulookedudonkey chapter 15 . 10/9/2004