Reviews for Tales of a Former Dark Lord
FORD B chapter 34 . 5/23/2012
Awesome reading!
Menolly Onasi chapter 34 . 2/11/2010
Oh my. An update after so long. How exciting! Keep going!
SilenceIris chapter 33 . 10/4/2009
Yes, there are folks out here still watching this story for updates...in case you were wondering :D
Spu chapter 33 . 5/16/2008
Wow! I couldn't believe my eyes when I got email notification of new chapters to this story! It has always been one of my favorites but never thought I'd see it completed. These chapters are just as fantastic as the rest and I really enjoyed reading them. You're so close to the end now- don't leave us hanging for very long this time! I just absolutely love the humanity and emotion you give to the characters and I'm excited to see how the end of this story plays out.
OrdinaryVanity chapter 33 . 5/15/2008
OMG! Thank you, thank you, thank you for updating this! *sobs hysterically*
Kayla Tetavor chapter 1 . 11/25/2007
Very good recreation of KotOR. I always like seeing other peoples view and insights into the realm.

Keep up the good work

Thank you for sharing.
Valkarious chapter 29 . 8/11/2007
Just read this story :P! I fell in love with it XD! I'm definatley watching for updates I hope you do :)! Keep up the great work I can't wait too see whats in store for the next chapter :)! update when ya can looking foward too it XD!
OrdinaryVanity chapter 1 . 7/27/2007
Hello! I stopped by to read this story again and noticed that some of the chapters seem to now be incomplete. I didn't yet check to see if they have been put back in order or not.

Still hoping for an update someday :D
OrdinaryVanity chapter 29 . 1/13/2007
Hi there :D In case you were wondering, yes there are people out there still watching this story and hoping for updates! _
The Exile 09 chapter 1 . 8/29/2006
Arg, stupid fanfiction, erasing half of my review like that *scowls*

Anyway, to finish that review down there...

You're writing style is amazing (honestly, I FELT like I was Brinna, and not many fanfics do that...) and you were true to the character's personalities. You even made me love Canderous (who I destested before... now I lurve him :D)

Oh yes, I you're doing an AMAZING job on this, and I hope you keep going! Kudoos

-Exile
The Exile 09 chapter 29 . 8/29/2006
...Wow

I am in total awe of this story! Here I was, looking for a decent KOTOR fanfic, and then THIS pops up.

*gasps for breath*

WOW.. you filled in the gaps that weren't in the game, and you broadened the Carth/Revan romance (which I ADORE.
Revanish chapter 1 . 7/11/2006
KotOR! *wub* lol

Great story btw. :)
OrdinaryVanity chapter 29 . 7/9/2006
At last! At last! An update! *throws a party*

Wonderful, as always. Thank you!
Laura7 chapter 28 . 12/16/2005
Please update. The next chapter is going to be the best yet!
AnimeAngel90 chapter 28 . 10/18/2005
Hello there.

I first read this story on the kotor fanfic website, and you have no idea how glad i was to see more of it written here. You are a really amazing writer, and I think that the way you have written Brinna/Carth's romance is truly spectacular. Keep up the great work, and I hope you write more soon!

C YA! Angel