Reviews for The Family G Man by Neoxphile and FelineFemme
razamataz63 chapter 4 . 11/15/2013
I was looking for the link, but could not find it. I would love to read the uncensored version.
Foxhunt chapter 1 . 10/12/2013
Loved this story! You seemed to really get the characters, more so than FS and CC. This story reminds me of Family Man with Nicholas Cage and Tea Leoni. ironic, huh? Also you know that in real life Nicholas Lea (Krycek) hooks up with Melinda McGraw (Melissa).
alexindigo chapter 5 . 9/15/2013
Just discovered this here and am loving it so far. Where can I read the unedited version of this story?

A do-over with Mulder not being as insufferable as he usually is? How did I go so long wtout knowing about this? Thank you for sharing! :)
MadameCaptain chapter 94 . 6/19/2013
Still adoring this story, it's like an addiction. But I gotta ask, in this chapter, you list a drug dealer by the name of Andre Bormanis. Was this name in the show, or one you came up with? And if you came up with it, is there a story behind the name?
MadameCaptain chapter 62 . 5/16/2013
I love this story so far, and have been non stop reading this on my breaks and lunches at work. I just had to say, the little blurb you used instead of door-to-door salesman cracks me up. (mostly because I live in Utah lol)
silver-hairedfox chapter 3 . 1/4/2013
I've just started reading this, but it's one awesome production spanning 8 1/2 years! I'm going to enjoy this.
dyeyell chapter 128 . 9/7/2012
Hey sequel! Awesome. Yeah, I'm sure it'll be way way shorter :)

And it's nice that you have the whole teaser thing on the original fic. It brings in people who haven't read Family G Man before, so they can get totally sucked in. I'm probably going to have to reread it again though, so I can refamiliarize myself with the many many children. So many children.

BoSephus chapter 128 . 9/6/2012
Holy crap i remember this story from back in the old forum! Can't beleive you two are still at it!
thexxit chapter 127 . 1/28/2012
I found this story very late it seems, but I am so glad that I did. It proves everything I thought, that baby William didn't have to be a burden... if they can tow around 9 kids, certainly one can't be so hard? I can imagine the time, energy and dedication it took to take this on, but it is much appreciated :) Maybe one day a follow, see how the big family is doing :)
dyeyell chapter 8 . 11/28/2011
I love Mulder and Scully's honeymoon side trip. It would be just like Mulder to commandeer their honeymoon for Elvis.
dyeyell chapter 127 . 11/28/2011
Ok, so I've just spent the last two days reading this all the way through, and I have to say I'm so I impressed and pleased with what I've read. There were a couple times where I thought how much better the X-Files would have been with an early relationship between Mulder and Scully like the one portrayed here, but I think kids in those first seven seasons would have dragged down the action. Yet I totally fell in love with the kids in this story.

There were so many things I loved about this EPIC story (by the way, the Tooms chapter and Tunguska chapter need to be resubmitted because they're repeats of other chapters), but I'll save comments for when I go back and reread my favorite chapters so you get more reviews :)

Anyway, though I'm stuck in my own writing funk, I love reading inspiring works and this story really inspired me. So thank you for the years you all put into this. I'd say it was totally worth it.

Hats off to you.
with vine leaves in his hair chapter 127 . 10/24/2011
This is possibly the best and most romantic (in the good, non sappy way) X-Files fanfic I've ever read.

And WOW, these two sure couldn't keep it to themselves! So many children!
enigmaticdrscully chapter 127 . 7/4/2011
Simply amazing! The end was wonderfully written, heart warming. :) I feel like you got the characters exactly as they would be in the situations you put them in kudos to you.
goddessa39 chapter 36 . 11/21/2010
I will always remember this episode. It was always so strange and disturbing.

Great view of it, and I am loving the kids, though hoping for future times. I like teh views into their normal changed life as well.

...wtf is up with Krycheck and Dana's sister though?
goddessa39 chapter 37 . 11/21/2010
Hey. I love this fic. Really I do. But... Chapters 37 and 36 are the same, and there is another double somewher earlier. Is it just me?