Reviews for The Family G Man by Neoxphile and FelineFemme
Lilly chapter 4 . 6/19
Hi,
Ilove reading your storys. I would like to read the uncensored version of this story, bur can't find the link you said would bei in your profile. Maybe you could post it again? That would be very kind of you.
Keep on writing, and I will keep on reading :)
AICH chapter 128 . 4/11
I just ended reading the whole fic and let me tell you that is one of the most well writed fics I'd ever read. It is such an amazing and beautiful story. It really completes the real x files in an awesome way. Thank you for making this and I would really like to read the uncensored version but I couldn't find it. I hope you post it again.
MSDR89 chapter 1 . 3/2
I absolutely LOVE this story, it's one of my all-time favorite fanfics. I love seeing the alternate timeline developing, I love seeing Mulder and Scully;s family growing, and Doggett and Reyes, and everyone happy and together. It's perfect and I can't wait to read more from this universe!
me encanto tan caotica e improbable una queotrapero es x files asi que muy bien
MSDR89 chapter 23 . 10/5/2015
Very interesting story, I love the premise!
razamataz63 chapter 4 . 11/15/2013
I was looking for the link, but could not find it. I would love to read the uncensored version.
Foxhunt chapter 1 . 10/12/2013
Loved this story! You seemed to really get the characters, more so than FS and CC. This story reminds me of Family Man with Nicholas Cage and Tea Leoni. ironic, huh? Also you know that in real life Nicholas Lea (Krycek) hooks up with Melinda McGraw (Melissa).
alexindigo chapter 5 . 9/15/2013
Just discovered this here and am loving it so far. Where can I read the unedited version of this story?

A do-over with Mulder not being as insufferable as he usually is? How did I go so long wtout knowing about this? Thank you for sharing! :)
MadameCaptain chapter 94 . 6/19/2013
Still adoring this story, it's like an addiction. But I gotta ask, in this chapter, you list a drug dealer by the name of Andre Bormanis. Was this name in the show, or one you came up with? And if you came up with it, is there a story behind the name?
MadameCaptain chapter 62 . 5/16/2013
I love this story so far, and have been non stop reading this on my breaks and lunches at work. I just had to say, the little blurb you used instead of door-to-door salesman cracks me up. (mostly because I live in Utah lol)
silver-hairedfox chapter 3 . 1/4/2013
I've just started reading this, but it's one awesome production spanning 8 1/2 years! I'm going to enjoy this.
dyeyell chapter 128 . 9/7/2012
Hey sequel! Awesome. Yeah, I'm sure it'll be way way shorter :)

And it's nice that you have the whole teaser thing on the original fic. It brings in people who haven't read Family G Man before, so they can get totally sucked in. I'm probably going to have to reread it again though, so I can refamiliarize myself with the many many children. So many children.

BoSephus chapter 128 . 9/6/2012
Holy crap i remember this story from back in the old forum! Can't beleive you two are still at it!
thexxit chapter 127 . 1/28/2012
I found this story very late it seems, but I am so glad that I did. It proves everything I thought, that baby William didn't have to be a burden... if they can tow around 9 kids, certainly one can't be so hard? I can imagine the time, energy and dedication it took to take this on, but it is much appreciated :) Maybe one day a follow, see how the big family is doing :)
dyeyell chapter 8 . 11/28/2011
I love Mulder and Scully's honeymoon side trip. It would be just like Mulder to commandeer their honeymoon for Elvis.