Reviews for 2 and a half: Courting Miss Black Part 2
higher than sky high chapter 1 . 8/20/2007
this is really interesting. i like the clever attack with the dragon blood.. that's pretty cool! i also find it interesting that it's "narci" and not "cissa" like most fics have it. good job
Weatherwax chapter 1 . 12/25/2004
It feels good to be reading your work again and I liked this piece, such a nice contrast of tenderness from an established cold character such as Lucius.
Katherine4 chapter 1 . 7/31/2004
::bliss::

That was gorgeous... utterly intense and simmering with desire and pasion.

Completely lovely.
SilverOrb chapter 1 . 5/29/2004
It's STILL great.
Daintress chapter 1 . 4/26/2004
Part two of my L/N fic. I hope you enjoyed my dragon eyes - these were entirely original, so I'm particularly proud of them. I'll probably try to work them into my own book one day. I hope you're still enjoying the series. I'm starting to think about posting the entire saga as one fic, but I'm afraid it would be so long that no one would read it!
Brandy
Parnopius chapter 1 . 4/19/2004
This is a really good series of stories, I haven't read all of them yet but ;it's great so far.
Hydra-Star chapter 1 . 4/18/2004
Cute. Very cute. I like this. It's sweet. You can tell that they really care for each other. Reading the books, that's something that was never really made clear. I wonder what happened...
GhostOfYoda chapter 1 . 4/2/2004
This story even surpasses the quality of the previous one! I'm loving it. I do hope that there will be more!
Kirixchi chapter 1 . 3/28/2004
Oh! I'm so exquisitely happy that you continued this! I adore it! This is even better than the first one. The floating eyeballs are such a creative invention, and Narcissa's blindness for the kiss is SO romantic. One thing that really impresses me is how you are able to make the relationship between Lucius and Narcissa "tender" without making it "Sweet" (which just wouldn't work for them). I also appreciate that, in your stories, things are logical.
Thanks for a SPECTACULAR read. How much more of L/N is there going to be?
Frankie Beeblebrox chapter 1 . 3/26/2004
Very, very sweet. It almost makes Lucius seem. . .human, which is something very few people have been able to accomplish. Nicely done!
Daisie chapter 1 . 3/24/2004
Most fics tend to make it seem that Lucius and Narcissa were in a loveless relationship, so it's a really nice change to read something that suggests the opposite... And you made Narcissa so much more personable and likable by giving her a pet name )
Good Job (as usual)
*cheers*
eversoslightlymad chapter 1 . 3/24/2004
Ooh! WONDERFUL ending. That was a really good story, you know. FINALLY! Someone made Lucius have a compassionate side! Yet you still kept him in character...great skill. Very good! Keep up the good work! If you write another chapter, email me! ;)
Straycat1 chapter 1 . 3/23/2004
cool, Lucius was sweet really, I liked it.
*Hugs*
Stray
Akasha Ravensong chapter 1 . 3/23/2004
you know, i really do like this story line even though i don't like the characters. Theres a little bit of good inside all people, though sometimes no evil. Most people speculate that he is a horrible husband, but perhaps, the little bit of good in Lucious Malfoy is in him loving and protecting Narcissa
Blessed be