Reviews for The Periodic Table of Wesley
BrittanyBear chapter 1 . 7/19/2014
I'm absolutely in love with this. The bit about zinc is so wonderful.
WinifredBrennan chapter 1 . 7/27/2010
woah. this story blew my mind. i mean, way to relate fred's character really deep down into things. she is a science nerd at heart. and all that element knowledge was like, too much for my brain to get a grasp on. lol but really great. here's my favorite part because i never thought about it until i read this story. crazy joss and his story arch's.

""Murder in Fred's name is what ended things between her and Charles. Tonight she watched Wesley empty a clip into what he thought was his father, also in Fred's name.""
ProfessorSpork chapter 1 . 12/30/2009
Ha! This was awesome. It's SCIENCE. Only literature.

It almost makes me want to take Chemistry again. (except no, I really don't.)
BakerStreetIsLastRefugeOfHope chapter 1 . 9/16/2008
A great story. Very good.
Midzst chapter 1 . 4/10/2006
That was so Fred. Brillant job!
shahid2 chapter 1 . 5/8/2004
okay, i am reviewing this fic again coz i just read it again; IT IS AWESOME! would you mind if i used this fic in a fic i plan on writing? or better yet...do you take challenges? will you accept one if i give you the idea?
are you awake chapter 1 . 4/28/2004
Can I say, wow?
This was very cleverly written. I liked the use of metaphorical science and especially, your ending line. Sweet and sad without being overly soppy.
Venus Smurf chapter 1 . 4/17/2004
Very clever, very well written and insightful. I loved this, and I hope you go on to write more equally brilliant works.
bloodredcherry chapter 1 . 4/16/2004
Wonderful story. :-D
Kamitose chapter 1 . 4/4/2004
My God. That was just fresh, original, and very awesome. The fact that you used all that science to describe it. It was very unique. I enjoyed it very very much.
Xenon chapter 1 . 3/29/2004
Great. The transition of Wesley through the show's history is nicely covered here, and the use of elements as metaphors is a nice touch. Very inventive idea, nicely realised.
You lose marks for Marmite though. Yeuch... :p :)
shesBLAZING chapter 1 . 3/26/2004
Fantastic job!
HippyNikki chapter 1 . 3/25/2004
I really enjoyed this! I liked the classifications and the way he changed through time. I also liked the ending, because, really, it was a very similar situation to that of Gunn and the Professor. And I thought the final line was just great. Good work!
Mandy C chapter 1 . 3/24/2004
You already know how much I love this, but I figured I'd tell you again. This especially: "Zinc doesn't scream when cut and it doesn't burn blindingly bright like magnesium does, but it can be cut, and it can burn." Ah. Lovely.
hjea chapter 1 . 3/24/2004