Reviews for How would the Snicket characters eat a Reese's?
Bookworm45669 chapter 13 . 5/5/2013
Please write another chapter! *puppy dog eyes* PLEASE! YOU SHALL MAKE THE CUPCAKES SAD! *points to crying cupcakes* THEY MUST HAVE THEIR SERIES OF UNFORTUNATE EVENTS AND CHOCOLATE AND PEANUT BUTTER! *gestures to computer with this story on teh screen* Pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaassssssssssseeeee?
PLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAA*never stops*AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAASSEEE?
BittersweetLilies chapter 8 . 2/27/2013
wow this is awesome and hilarous
TheFeaturedCreature chapter 3 . 1/14/2010
Hi! I like your story. FRED, Jasper, Ron, Klaus, Esme C., Esme S.

I still like cheese
BreannaOrClyde chapter 3 . 10/8/2006
Carved into the soft chocolate was a heart with "B L" in it.

(A\N- Everyone say it with me: Aw.)

AW!

That's SO sweet! They're my favorite ship! They belong together!:) I wish that B didn't die...:( I feel bad for L.
BreannaOrClyde chapter 8 . 10/8/2006
"Should we burn them at the stake?" asked another elder. "I don't know if it will be as fun with candy..."

Lol! That's my favorite line! This story is making me hungry for Reese's Cups...*cries* I just ate my last two yesterday!

kiffer chapter 1 . 6/19/2006
Do Book 12! Please?
Sarah chapter 2 . 4/22/2006
Wow, that was really funny! It did make me want Reeses! Good thing I still have some from Easter! I wanted to tell you, I was reading your um...what would you call it? Biography?...Anyway, I decided we're a lot alike. I love Harry Potter and Series of Unfortunate Events, I don't watch much Star Trek, but my dad loves it, so... Nancy Drew games are the BEST! Ever played the one with the Mayan museum? That's my favorite. Oh yeah, and Reeses are the GREATEST CANDY EVER INVENTED! So yeah, we're a lot alike...But I'm getting off the point. Point is this is a great story and I really liked it!

Happy belated Easter!
Spymaster E chapter 13 . 1/26/2006
LOve your story. You forgot Kit and Jacues Snicket. And do the Penultimate Peril characters next
lemonythedragon chapter 1 . 12/15/2005
write about penultimate peril
Koru-chan chapter 4 . 11/2/2005
Hm...GREATT! I have no clue who the Quagmires are (because I read the grim grotto, started the penultimate peril, and then SOMEONE stole it back...)so I now feel very stupid reading this
Koru-chan chapter 3 . 11/2/2005
SQWE! Not as funny as chapter one, but hey, now I'm going to send a secret message to my sister written on resees! BEWARE!
Koru-chan chapter 2 . 11/2/2005
Hm...intersting...Good, but more so interesting. I will now go melt a resees peanut butter cup. then continue reading. BECAUSE JAMES STOLE THE BOOK I STOLE FROM HIM!
Koru-chan chapter 1 . 11/2/2005
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHABANNANAHAHA! That was one of the funniest things (not to mention random) I have ever read. And you're, I want a reese's...good thing Halloween was two days agao. I'm going to get one and come back to read the rest of this grand story.
Arkady Jeanette Phoenix chapter 13 . 10/1/2005
Allo, allo! Where r u? This is really funny! Why haven't you wrote any more in "Insert Clever and Witty title here"? That's funny too! Guess what? As I am sitting here typing this there is a box of Reese's Big Cup peanut butter cups that are HUGE sitting right in front of me! They are unopened and they are "limited edition!" Oh, the agony! Come back to the light and WRITE SOME MORE!
Linda Rhaldeen chapter 13 . 8/8/2005
Wow, these are great! Are you going to do another one for Book the Twelfth?