Reviews for Queen D
Ollie912 chapter 9 . 12/3/2010
Great chapter :D
Vi-Violence chapter 9 . 5/25/2010
Nice, though personaly I'm rather against the xanderxcordy pairing.
angel-cordy chapter 9 . 3/23/2005
That was good please update again soon I would like to see how the story ends up.
Freezyboncoolipants chapter 9 . 2/16/2005
I remember reading this before, but I dunno if I reviewed. lol. PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE write more, coz you haven't updated this in ages, and I'm hoping that doesn't mean that you've given up on it. I'm adding this to my C2 thingy, so please update soon! Coz I love this! Oh, and maybe you could take a look at some of my kidfic? Thanks.
Flaire Delacour with Faith chapter 9 . 1/29/2005
Please...please update soon I want to know what happens and If It helps I think you're doing a good job of Doyle's Character I watched the episodes involving him and you have so brought him back to life!

Please please don't make me beg anymore...I really want to know what happens! please!
Diana Troy chapter 9 . 5/7/2004
What the... haha I thought no one but Danielle could see Doyle! I'm intrigued. Keep writing!
Lorelai Anastasia chapter 9 . 5/4/2004
I just realized I haven't reviewed this yet.
Ops.
Anyway. LOVING this so far. Characterzation is on dialouge witty, and all that jazz. Danielle is absolutely adorable- the best kid you've written, in my opinion. More please!
Imzadi chapter 9 . 4/26/2004
I know I reviewed this chapter before, but it didn't post. Anyway, why does poor little Danni feel such animosity towards Xander? Will this be Cordy/Xander? Who is Vera & why do she & Jheira want Connor? I'm looking forward to some answers.
BeckettFan chapter 9 . 4/26/2004
WOT? They could see Doyle? How? plz post more soon! i wanna kno how and i wanna kno wot happens!
Love Megan
Thrills and Frills chapter 9 . 4/25/2004
Its very good idea, I like it, I also like the Xander/Cordy pairing, you don't really see too many of them in Buffy and Angel fiction. Update soon
ezrajade chapter 8 . 4/22/2004
This is an awesome story! You have very imaginative ideas, this is something I *never* would have thought of. Please explain the Doyle-apparition-thing though. Not that I'm complaining, I love Doyle, but I was somewhat confused. Please write more soon!
Imzadi chapter 8 . 4/21/2004
Good job, Fred & Gunn. Not too smart, Cordy. I'm still not sure who Vera is and I don't know why Danielle doesn't like Xander, either. But I like the story. Wish it had Lindsey, though.
BeckettFan chapter 8 . 4/20/2004
YAY! Cordy and Xander kissed! yay! plz post more soon! i wanna kno wot happens next!
Love Megan
hinnyxx chapter 7 . 4/20/2004
update update update! plz? this tory is really good! pointers on the whole doyle thing:
-watch an episode with him in it
-pause right after he talks and imagine him saying something else, like what you want him to say for the fic
-repeat this process, repeatedly
btw, great story! the plot idea was amazing...very good choice of plots...i don't think even joss could've come up with a plot idea that good for an alternate dimension... (ya know cause this is not what really happened on the show, so if it was, it would have to be an alternate dimension!) sry long reveiw...but yes aas i said before...UPDATE!
Sayra Louise chapter 7 . 4/20/2004
"gigantically annoying moose"? Lol.
S.