Reviews for Innocent Until Proven Guilty

More! :D
mylilkai chapter 1 . 9/24/2015
I liked it
cesuraee chapter 1 . 9/10/2015
Awesome story! I always find myself quite enamored with a jealous Inuyasha because it is the surest way for him to admit his feelings. His possessive qualities really work in his favor here, because it got him the girl.
NyanNyanNyan chapter 1 . 7/19/2014
episode 20 or 21
bluerozelovetruth chapter 1 . 4/17/2014
fireninjafox chapter 1 . 9/23/2013
Jordan chapter 1 . 8/22/2013
Awesome! and years later still not deleted!
halolove988 chapter 1 . 7/23/2012
Inuyasha said Yes Ma'am that's funny ROFL LMFAO
Inuyasha-gothgirllover93 chapter 1 . 9/12/2011
great fic, poor hojo, inuyasha finnally got what he wanted. lol
KagomeShocked chapter 1 . 8/22/2011
I love your story! XD I'm also happy that someone else agree's about the Rated M section. Because in the rated M section its MATURE adults. and you know they have to be IMMATURE if they are getting 'offended' over sex scenes. i hate it when authors have to Edit their story because of some pansy ass who must be a 40 year old virgin living with their mother! XC grrrr, the last three stories i've read in the M section were edited i don't want to go to a different site to read the same story unedited!
Raven-2010 chapter 1 . 8/8/2011
Kagome is a sneaky genius, lol awesome fic, hot lemon (_)

blackbloodywolf chapter 1 . 7/20/2011
lemon love~
Guest chapter 1 . 7/17/2010
I don't gave an account here yet, sadly, but I just wanted to let you know I thought you wrote this lemon very tastefully and I could understand the plot line. It sounds like you've had some problems with the responses to your stories.
nihongoneko chapter 1 . 4/11/2010
Nice job on the story. :) I really enjoyed it. I had een waiting to find a story like this for some time.

sincerely, nihongoneko