Reviews for Heart of Darkness
plasmakitsune-sama chapter 4 . 3/6/2013
Update please!
Kitsune1818 chapter 4 . 5/1/2011
Ah! You did it again! ist not finished! and ist been 7 years! You are a really bad person!

Uf! I hope someday you decide to update your fics!
dragonlilly1993 chapter 3 . 10/30/2009
hm very interesting! hm it seems they finally told duo and the group extactly what they r eh! WOW! JUST FANTASTIC! I'M AMAZED WITH UR WRITING SKILLS AND THIS STORY! I LOVE THIS STORY!
dragonlilly1993 chapter 2 . 10/30/2009
OMG! ONE WORD FOR THIS STORY AMAZING! I AM IN LUV WITH THIS STORY! U BETTER NOT ABANDON IT!
SisterFreaks chapter 4 . 5/6/2009
Oi,oi,oi! Where's the rest? Wah! Just when it was getting interesting.
Flashtabulor chapter 4 . 12/30/2006
I think that your story is very good. I hope that you up-date soon! You are a awesome writer! Happy New Year
Hiruma01 chapter 4 . 6/23/2006
Intresting...I'd like to see where this is going. I can't wait till the next chapter1
SouriMaxwellYuy068 chapter 1 . 11/27/2005
please update this! I first read this when you published the last chapter you have here and I want you to update this. Please. please. pleaase. update this I wanna know what happens after the Inu/Miroku prequel. Also I hope you update on sopme others too. (especially Indepted, Gmen, Fallen, The Game, Yaoi University, and Weeping Willow) Weel hope you update on your stories. Ja ne.
darkspryte chapter 4 . 7/9/2005
Haven't seen your any updates coming along. I really hope you haven't given up on this? I think it's great. And I was really hoping to read more of your Inu/Mir pairing. Especially since Inuyasha did what he did at the end of your other fic. I really want to know what would happen after that. But you haven't even had them come out yet. :( Update soon?
Ryn chapter 4 . 7/6/2005
I wanna know. I wanna know. I wanna know. I gotta... Blue-chan, quit pulling on my hair! Draggy-chan, get Blue for me, please. Good, now that Blue's distracted, alright, so if Duo's Destruction not Death, then Heero can't be Life. Right? I've been wondering about that since the first or second tranformation in... bah, I've never been good with names. Once I forgot a title and author and could only remember the story so I had to spend years searching for the book (which I finally found Yipee). It's the the Sailor Moon one. Is Wufei Justice? And Trowa Silence? I've no proper guess for Quatre. More please? I have to find the Inuyasha one now. Meow. Oh, yeah, I love Wing and Shi-chan, they're awesome! Oh, Blue, don't be like that. (She's still annoyed that red's my fave color. Draggy's cool, though, s/he's just happy to be black. All dark colors are good.) Touya's gonna be there. Does that mean we get to see Jin too? Red hair rules!
Ganga-Zumba Palmares chapter 4 . 6/3/2005
*sighs* You haven't updated in so long. It's a shame, really. All of your stories are so well written, you should definately update. Your stories are absolutely beautiful. I can't wait till Inu-yasha and the rest of the gang eter your very intriguing plot. I read the prequel, and I must say, Kurama and the rest will be entering a very interesting situation. I really want to see what happens.
priscel chapter 1 . 5/20/2005
I love it! *feels like a tape recording* but i do! and gee you're probably like she says that about all my fics. *smiles* i hope you update soon!
dimonyo-anghel chapter 4 . 5/17/2005
i love it! why did the familiars react the way they did when hiei petted them? its only explained why they reacted to kurama! please update too!
The Chaotic Ones chapter 4 . 4/9/2005
Ohh!We LOVE this and hope you write more as soon as you can please oh please oh please! This is realy realy realy cool and interesting, even for being a Fusion with SM. And we read Exigency as well and that was good and we REALY REALY want to see what happens with that please soon as you can we LOVE this! _
Crazy chapter 4 . 2/5/2005
*Strangled Cry*

Damn, but I feel like throwing a childish fit.

I mean, I don't want this fic to land in the 'dead fic pile'!

Please. Please. Please. Update soon!

I realize you have quite a few fics out there, but hopefully you can find the time (and the right leverage to convince your Muses *waves a cattle prod innocently*) to finish.

Crazy