Reviews for Adventures in Paradise
well then
me like
meriland25 chapter 1 . 3/12/2013
jaklynsparrow123 chapter 1 . 2/6/2011
this is really bad. i'm sorry if you think i'm wrong, but that's your problem! why would two boys be snogging? that is disturbing and inipropriate. i hope you don't write anything else that has two boys or two girls snogging in it!
kyothefallenkit chapter 1 . 8/26/2010
Aww that's a bit sad for it to end this way. Oh well. XD
Anonymous is a pretty bad name chapter 1 . 7/11/2010
Wow... This takes a whole new meaning to 'Screw and Run', doesn't it? xD
CrayonsPink chapter 1 . 2/16/2010
That was so sad...Poor boys! Great job-I really liked it.
Barry chapter 1 . 4/23/2009
Wow, that was awesome... I loved it.

Why don't you check out 'weasleyquills' story. Sorry to advertise, but it was awesome. Have fun )
EUR3KA chapter 1 . 4/17/2009
Wow, that was amazing. :)
aisarete chapter 1 . 7/15/2007
oh, that hurt my heart, it did! hurt it bad. so very bittersweet... angsty! i loved it. you are a great writer.
Nehfi-Tirri chapter 1 . 1/26/2007
Nice -
Kalira of the flames chapter 1 . 3/24/2006
Mahaha. Very cute story. I think you told me about this one. It was a request? ) You never told mentioned you wrote slash.

Sunburnt drunk men kissing is very squee worthy and though I don't usually read crossovers this was decent. Nice work.

-Lauren, ENGL 107
Marblez chapter 1 . 4/30/2005
you so should do a longer version of this, like with Charlie going back and being there for the movie because this was great but so short and quick! Please I beg you do a sequal!
katmd chapter 1 . 4/26/2005
Well written crossovers are so hard to find, but this one is very well done. Lovely little story. Thanks for sharing.
Lady Myotismon chapter 1 . 2/18/2005
Oh my God! I love this pairing so much! You should definitely write more, maybe not of this certain story, but of the pairing. I adore this! Its so hott! XD Jack Sparrow/Charlie Weasley! ::joy::
nix chapter 1 . 7/29/2004
Quite good I must say. Keep up the good work.