Reviews for Autumn
Infinite Enemy chapter 1 . 1/29/2005
That was very realistic, and very nice. Not all fluff, but enough to satisfy. I don't know if I liked the way you treated the dialogue, it was a little fuzzy, but I guess overall it worked.

Nice job.
lisyaoranlover chapter 1 . 12/15/2004
nice.
Hao'sAnjul chapter 1 . 12/7/2004
that was adorable.
JadOo chapter 1 . 11/13/2004
Incredibly sweet! Unexpectedly yummy too *thinks of all the apples*

It was quite novel, the way you wrote it in such a detached maner, but the effect was better this way.

Well done! :)
Anata chapter 1 . 11/12/2004
Cute. :D

The ending reminds me of rurouni kenshin's ending... heehee

I really liked it. _
maria184 chapter 1 . 10/21/2004
You miss, are certainly the best author here. Please continue to write. I loved this story.
anonymous1 chapter 1 . 10/20/2004
m...what a yummy, heart-warming fic...nice connection with autumn. there's a genuine touch to teh whole plot, and i greatly appreciate the sincere emotions ur characters displayed. i like ur simple sentences; they evoke powerful emotions with just one punch.

the intro was a good hook and transition into sakura's current state. the description is just right (not too gushy and tedious, yet enough to captivate my attention and thoroughly immerse it into a well-illustrated setting). i love how u tied autumn and spring to the "unbreakable cycle of Konoha". beautifully connected and well balanced. absolutely adorable *sigh*... keep up the good work! _
asdf chapter 1 . 9/12/2004
I love this story GAH I was cooing at the screen ~ it's so sweet!
Ai and Wa chapter 1 . 9/7/2004
Wow I can't believe that I didn't read this fanfic until now. I really like it! It's so sweet and I like it when Sasuke told Sakura that she missed him XD So cool!

Well I hope that you continue writing more SasuSaku! Thanks for writing this cool fanfic!

Wa~
Incarus chapter 1 . 8/10/2004
*sobs*

I love your fict. It has the perfect feel to it, angsty, realistic and mature. Perfect. Please. Please, please would you please write another saku/sasu fict? And not a one-shotter, but a sutiably long one? Please? You know the characters' personalities well and develop on them wonderfully. I am yr fan.

Please, please write another fict and keep yr realistic touch. I'll check constantly on yr painfully hard to get good sas/saku ficts. n n

Go you. And go them plot bunnies.
NuttyScribbler chapter 1 . 8/7/2004
SUGOI! two thumbs up! I would give you more, but i only have two, i'm afraid.
dirtandskye chapter 1 . 8/3/2004
wow-good job i liked it a lot
Ukyoumon chapter 1 . 7/27/2004