Reviews for Autumn
angelkicat chapter 1 . 6/15/2004
It's so GOD DAMN good! T_T It's absolutely beautiful. I love it. GREAT job!_
s' old fic chapter 1 . 6/5/2004
This was beautiful, both in imagery and style. I've been searching the Naruto section all day and this is the first plausible SasuSaku fic I found. Thank you so much for posting.
Neptune47 chapter 1 . 6/1/2004
Okay, so after the angst of your other story, I think this one just made my heart melt into a puddle of goo. Excuse me while I "Aw..."

PS- Sorry about cluttering your inbox with the barrage of reviews.
bleedformeee chapter 1 . 4/16/2004
aww... that was super sweet.
the dialogue could have used quotations, but it was really nice. _
Gladiel chapter 1 . 4/16/2004
Beautiful. I think that's the best word to describe the story. Beautifully written and it made my heart move. I like stories that move my heart or makes me...feel. Keep up the great work!
Melpomene melancholica chapter 1 . 4/8/2004
Whoo... This fic blew me away when I read it. It has this peculiar, quiet beauty. I particularly liked the flow... of the words, of the thoughts, the narrative. Very, very nice. )
Takari-san chapter 1 . 4/7/2004
beautiful fic _
Blue Phoenix and Coyote chapter 1 . 3/30/2004
OMG! that was so sweet! I LUVED IT!
Tomoyo Blossom1 chapter 1 . 3/26/2004
k..k..KAWAI! sugoi! that was an awesome fic! i loved the detail and style of writing, i could literally picture what was happening. plz write more!
shiruru chapter 1 . 3/26/2004
I really enjoyed reading this, very thoughtfully written. I hope to see more of your writing here in the future! Thanks for posting it.
Internal Bleeding chapter 1 . 3/25/2004
aw! this story is so kawaii! - update soon
scorpion05 chapter 1 . 3/25/2004
wow. i'm stunned! amazing story!
why does he always have to go away and breake sakuras heart? (boys! )
Fruit-tea1 chapter 1 . 3/24/2004
oh! beautiful thoughts and absolutlely wonderful in-dept in Chars and emotions! your writing style was greatly attractive! I really love the end scenes, even though i'm not SasuSaku Fans...um...Sasuke needs somewhere to rest his heart and someone who awaiting and caring him...
one shot? BTW, thank u for your brilliant work...
fireblazie chapter 1 . 3/24/2004
I think that that was the perfect SasuSaku story. It shows Sasuke's emotions, but it still manages to keep him in character. I love how Sakura has matured, yet her feelings haven't changed - if anything, they've matured as well. I love it. I can actually picture this happening...it's very... *real*, I guess is the word. It's not one of those crazy, much too sappy/fluffy [not that I don't love those, because I *do*] stories, and I was just drawn into it. _ Thanks for writing such a well-thought out story!
viviannnnn chapter 1 . 3/24/2004
wow that was a great story!
69 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 Next »