Reviews for Autumn
zazabeans chapter 1 . 3/24/2004
aw.. this is so sweet! You are a good writer.
Ori chapter 1 . 3/24/2004
Yay! After so many days finally a Sasusaku. _ I liked this one, just wished you would put some quotations... But that's okay I guess.
It was good.
Jewel Song chapter 1 . 3/24/2004
KYA! I loved it! _ Great job! A question though, was there not supposed to be Quotation marks on the dialoge? Just wondering!
Also, you might want to accept anonymous reviews, you'll get more that way! You can change it through your bio page, in settings. _ Just letting ya know! JA NE!
Jewel Song
MindLezz chapter 1 . 3/24/2004
beautiful! )
Copy-Nin-Kakashi chapter 1 . 3/24/2004
That was, quite simply, amazing. Your writing flows so well, and it's easy to read. I'm so happy to finally see another Sasu/Saku writing out! :) The depth of it is right there in front of you... and the apples thing kinda reminds me of 'The Uchiha Restoration.' Anyway, keep up the awesome work!
Kerrie-chan chapter 1 . 3/24/2004
good ficcy XD
E-chan Hidaka chapter 1 . 3/24/2004
oh my goodness... it was so sweet, it was well thought out and written. i enjoyed it. it showed their personality very well. anyways i hope you have more fanfics to come. keep it up. ja ne!
"i've found a reason for me, to change who i use to be " - Douglas Robb [hoobstank]
E-chan Hidaka
cuito chapter 1 . 3/24/2004
Yay! I love this story! SasuSaku all the way! _ Good job, keep up the good work!
orlha chapter 1 . 3/24/2004
aw... that's so sweet... is this a one chp or does it continue? i would like to read more..
69 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5