Reviews for Beyond Measure
Guest chapter 28 . 11/30/2022
After reading all 28 chapters I just have to tell you what an amazing writer you are. This has to be one of the best things I’ve ever read! You are extremely talented! Thank you so much for writing this!
goddessofthestarz chapter 25 . 6/24/2019
Love this story endlessly. It’s just as magical now as it was when you first wrote it. So happy to have reread it for quite possibly the hundredth time — thank you!
DisneyOTPFanatic chapter 7 . 9/14/2018
I love this story so much! Usually I'm not a fan of action and adventure but this was great! You nailed their banter and I looooooved the proposal at the end, it was perfect. I don't even know how to describe how much I enjoyed this!
iamtheunknown15 chapter 28 . 6/5/2016
Such a good fanfic - my favorite Treasure Planet one out there. Couldn't stop reading :)
Guest chapter 28 . 1/4/2015
Oh holy god. I couldn't stop reading this masterpiece... And it's like 3:20 am. I just finished it and I must say I loved it. Wow.
Call me a nerd chapter 28 . 1/9/2014
Best fan fix on this topic. I love the ending
so much! I just wish someone would write about the life Ameila and Delbert live when they're married and discover they're gonna be parents. I enjoyed the story though.
FaBbEr0oZ chapter 28 . 8/13/2013
Four hours of sleep? Yeah, sucks.
Anyways, I'm adding this fic to my list of favorites. It's very good. I'm not usually one to read long fics. So there ya go. You kept in character and you never dragged it. So you've done amazingly
FaBbEr0oZ chapter 13 . 8/12/2013
Ohhh! Doc's in trouble!
Can't wait to continue reading when I wake up.
FaBbEr0oZ chapter 10 . 8/12/2013
Because of my level of immaturity I couldn't help but notice the jab at Doppler's potentially small penis. Then I laughed.

I'm not sorry for laughing though, I'm saying thank you for making me laugh.

I'm enjoying this story so far
LuHeaven chapter 22 . 7/9/2013
Ok, it's time for a review!
I've read some of your Captain/Doctor fanfics by now, and I am AMAZED!
Yes, sometimes it is a bit too fluffy for my taste, but nevermind that; your style of writing is perfect! And your dialogues... I can't even express my love for them! Writing dialogues is probably the most difficult thing IMO but yours are witty, and good, and in character and they actually make me smirk and laugh out loud, because, honestly, THEY ARE SO WITTY.
I immensely enjoy reading them.
thank you!
Calliecature chapter 1 . 11/10/2012
where does this endless fluff springs from? lol. i love the bedroom banter part and i admire delbert being a bit forceful sometimes.
Guest chapter 28 . 10/9/2012
Tmyres 77 You got the makings of greatness in you and as you continue enriching with your stories I hope I'm there, catching some of the light coming off you that day.

Truly a wonderful piece of writing encompassing excellent portrayal of character and emotion, along with an entertaining engaging story-line and excellent descriptive writing.
I must say the level of writing is even superior to some books i have read, i do hope you continue writing and by your profile it seems so.
You could become an author some day if that is your area of interest of course.
RhythmAndTime chapter 28 . 8/2/2012
love, love, love it! Really amazing story :)
DisneyOTPFanatic chapter 28 . 6/8/2012
I LUUUUUURRRRRRVVVVVVEEEDDDD IT! :D
poisonsugardreams chapter 21 . 10/20/2011
Slight misjudgement... please forgive me. Ahem, I got confused for a moment. I see that you most definitely have finished the story... this, however, does not change its skill.