Reviews for Gambare Shikamaru
Indigo Yamanaka chapter 7 . 7/7/2011
I have just spent the entire night reading your ShikaxIno fics and I just loooooove them! I really hope that you do decide to finish them one day soon. I really love your style! I agree that there are far too few fics out there with them in it. Well, in my opinion, there will never be enough. So anyway, please consider updating soon on these cuz their perfect!
nanamisakurachan chapter 7 . 2/20/2010
oh my goodness. U just have to have to update soon! It'll be a shame if u leave this wonderful story unattended.
SasuDivaFreak chapter 1 . 9/13/2009
Awah it's not updated! Don't worry it's only been like four years? You will update right, pweez? I'm dyin' of waitin here! :-
342514 chapter 2 . 9/8/2009
poor shika he does everything. don't draw ino too harsh
342514 chapter 1 . 9/8/2009
you know?i really liked the story so fresh...it's really promising i m going to read the next chapters
hairica chapter 7 . 3/8/2009
This is one of my favorite Shika/Ino fanfics, keep it up!
Insomnia Productions chapter 1 . 4/23/2007
HA! That was an awesomely awesome wedding proposal. How in character of Shikamaru! I love it. )
angelgrl chapter 7 . 3/19/2007
...this was interesting...lmao! asuma kissed a guy..lmao! thank-god u made them go away when shikamaru went upstairs or that would be really disturbing...i'll be really scared if someone acted out of character teh way shikamaru did. i'll be scared...really really freaked out...shudders
angelgrl chapter 5 . 3/19/2007
love this fic. and i love teh way u made shikamaru do that hand thingie when he's thinking really hard. so far, ur teh only one that refers to that thing, so good job!
angelgrl chapter 3 . 3/19/2007
lmao! he kept his mind blank just in case she could read minds. lmao! this story is so funny!
angelgrl chapter 1 . 3/19/2007
roflmao! i love this chap. it really sets teh whole entire scence and plot for the story and i really like it. lol. 'on the brink of hibernating.' love that phrase! lmao!
james chapter 7 . 2/3/2007
I am addicted to your story! I need more of it so I hope you can find a lot of time on your hands to wright more.
Deranged-101 chapter 1 . 12/29/2006
Can you please tell me when you are going to update again? The story is awesome.
MonkeyHead chapter 2 . 11/23/2006
This is very good. I can really see this kind of stuff happening if Shikamaru and Ino got married.
LaylaPlum chapter 7 . 11/8/2006