Reviews for Slayers: A Spaghetti Western
My-name-is-foxglove chapter 6 . 8/23/2008
Wow, a really GREAT Slayers fic! :D loved that you included Xelloss and Filia and Amelia and Zalgadis and Gourry and Lina and well ;) everybody

Thanks for writing, it was pleasure to read!
raywing chapter 6 . 7/13/2007
Loved the story! Now, I'm usually not much for AU fics, but this was very well done and all the references to the original story were very cleverly and creatively done. You've achieved a rare thing by combining the original characters/spirit with a new enironment for a fresh perpective. Major kudos!

-Raywing
Mad Master chapter 6 . 1/18/2007
Damn you! I almost cry at end of your fanfic! It's really cute story and must say that I love the way you use the character! You are realy good, thanks you for have wirtte this fanfic!

Mad Master _
Unrelated Elephant chapter 1 . 1/22/2006
Spaghetti Western Slayers. I never would've thought of it, but you've made it work wonderfully!
Catgirl the Crazy chapter 6 . 12/5/2005
Whoot! I love it! The epilogue was cleverly done, since at first i thought "oh no, Amelia died!" but then when I read that she hadn't I was thinking "YAY happy ending" *faves*
Kristall chapter 6 . 11/7/2004
A Slayers story with a definate twist. This story was great! And loving horses and the Wld West, I definately love the western stye of the story. I hope that you'll keep on writing, you're good!
Kristall chapter 1 . 10/27/2004
Man, is this a real Texas twister. I love it! I can't really stay right now (lunch is in two minutes), but I'll come back when I can. Keep on writing!
BlueJellyFish chapter 5 . 6/14/2004
YaY! I love this chapter and this story very much! I really liked the Lina and Gourry part more though because I LOVE LINA AND GOURRY! They are so KAWAIIL! Anyway, I hope that you keep on writing stories or chapters on Lina and Gourry. Hope to see more later! Till then!

Bluejellyfish _
linagabriev chapter 6 . 5/7/2004
::squeals in delight:: That was so kawaii! I loved it! It was sweet that Rezo choose to die with Eris, seeing as Rezo II killed her (in the anime). Beautiful stuff really. Simply wonderful job!
linagabriev chapter 5 . 5/7/2004
I loved this chapter! It's nice to have everyone together again. I'm surprised Zel didn't take one of the guns and kill Gus for "flirting" with Amelia.
I had a feeling it was Naga, but I couldn't figure out the second girl until it was revealed that it was Amelia. Now all we need is Xelloss, Gourry, and Lina to enter the scene, and it'll be perfect. I loved the L/G moments (kawaii!) It'll be interesting to see where you continue from here. Great job.
linagabriev chapter 4 . 5/7/2004
GAH! I keep missing these updates! Plus the fact that I haven't been on too much lately due to the evil thing called exams. Anyway, to make up for it, I'll start reviewing all three chapters separtely. First of all, I truly enjoyed this chapter. I'm glad to have the others back in the story, and in action. Great job, and keep up the good work.
jesphoenix05 chapter 6 . 5/3/2004
Ok...Now I am sure Clint Eastwood and Charleston Heston would bow down in salute to your western making skills. I'm positive they'd sign a contract for SAG scale just to play Zel and Rezo! We'll do lunch!
Anyhow, I loved the details. That last chase scene was straight out of hollywood! I loved that Zel shot Gus' hand. That was a nice touch!
Gotta hand it to Amelia though how she put up with all that! Including getting shot! And Naga really came through! Oh and the proposal scene...well let's just say Danielle Steele and all those others ought to take some notes!
Aww, man look at all the exclamation marks! I must've really liked this story! The only thing I don't like is that it's over! Oh the humanity!...
Guess I'll just have to wait for your next story!
lost pen caps chapter 6 . 5/2/2004
I LOVE the story! XD It is very original plot and your grammar is very precise.(Some fanfics have good plots but their grammar is awful.. *shifty eyes*) Even if some of the themes were really deep and I didn't really get them, I really enjoyed reading your story. -
Ishy-chan chapter 6 . 5/1/2004
Sory about the anonymous signing, i forgot to sign in, hehe, but anywho... Great story, I absolutely loved it! I did enjoy their reappearance as well as the heartfelt ending of Rezo. Personally, I could have thought of a few other 'creative' things for Gus, but that wouldn't follow the wonderful way of westerns. Nice way to wrap up the couples as well, and as the romantic I am, I can't think of a better way to end the fic! Wonderfully done and I look forward to more of you stories and wonderful style.
~Ishy-chan
Ahria chapter 6 . 4/30/2004
OMG! *sigh* I loved the ending. I really thought she died... and I was on the verge of tears! I really like that you took the time to research stuff before writing and that everything was so well planned out. You put time and effort into this wonderful story, and it's reflected in your work.
You know, if you were to write a side story about Xellos and Filia and how they met and all... I think it'd be awesome. _ Just an idea...
Anyway, once again, awesome story!
-Ahria