Reviews for Tales From a Far Away Land
Guest chapter 4 . 9/14/2014
this is sweet and sad at the same time.
le-artistocat chapter 4 . 9/9/2014
crownoflaurel chapter 3 . 5/22/2013
A very nice capture of her character.
crownoflaurel chapter 1 . 5/22/2013
You know, this may be the saddest story I've read about Holly and Artemis. The magic just...fading away. He can't remember it and it's nothing but the past for her.
tiffanytifflespotterzheng chapter 1 . 12/8/2012
short and bittersweet, especially because I strongly ship A/H. I congratulate you on the lack of grammar and spelling errors; they annoy me to no end :D Wonderful, eloquent, a touch of sadness
Name On The Spine chapter 6 . 8/13/2009
That's infuiriating.

It ends here.

Just . . . my hopes of, like, 20 one-shots of total awesomeness . . .

Flushed down Mulch's toilet.

Update this awesome, please, and let Jolliet live on forever?
Name On The Spine chapter 5 . 8/13/2009
Ohmygoodness! That's just to funny. The last line (and all the Jolliet ones) is: "Or maybe she's just a model on vacation. Who knows?" ROFL.

I also like your blatent abuse of OC. Very intrigueing. "She" (I'm dubbing the OC a girl. it sounds like a girl. I don't know how) seems a lot like many book characters- male and female- that I've read.

So, great crossover!

But, seriously, these little insights are creative and beautifully written. I love how you write. It just . . . flows. Like water, but colorful. Like liquids of different desnities and colors, swirled together. Artistic, flowing, beautiful and if you squint hard enough theres an ingeious and poetic picture waiting for you.

Please keep writing ;)
Mrs Maxim de Winter chapter 5 . 2/9/2009
These are all great, but the punchline in this one ("And Maybe") just gets me ;)
standingcorrected chapter 1 . 11/1/2008
A beautifully written piece. Kinda bittersweet, really. but I like it. :) Very much.
XxEviexX chapter 6 . 10/20/2008
Hmm... perhaps a bit too sappy for Holly, but, whatever.

That was probably my first Jolliet. :P
XxEviexX chapter 5 . 10/20/2008
XD It would be so freaky for someone to guess about me like that. Lawlz.
XxEviexX chapter 4 . 10/20/2008
Heheh, Arteh you funneh.

-cough- Seriously, though, this is so Artemis. I love how he feels "forgotten about." It's just... I don't know, it's strangely [i]Artemis[/i].

And I actually took it as an innuendo, indeed. :P I'm so hopeless.
XxEviexX chapter 3 . 10/20/2008
YES. Insangeline is awesome... very random and such. I love the obvious transition from crazy to healed.
XxEviexX chapter 1 . 10/20/2008
[ You managed to capture Holly's feelings without being mushy or anything. Which is really awesome.
sophia666 chapter 2 . 9/12/2008
Great writing. I loved the title, Root's perspective, the thought about Holly looking like the child they never had and-

That blue tanned whippersnapper had better treat her right or he’d hang up by his testicles.