Reviews for Guarded Moments
sexysiren1981 chapter 1 . 9/19/2013
Awesome. I am always a fan of lexana. This is a well written and loveky short one shot. Love how their feelings for each other are so subtle but there all the same :)
lexie2 chapter 1 . 7/13/2010
This was a sweet little ficlet. Thanks for sharing.
Amethyst chapter 1 . 12/13/2004
I just skimmed the story. You're a good writer. Too good, in fact, for fanfic, which will get you absolutely nowhere. My advice to you is to check out (Orson Scott Card's official website, with writer's forums.) Post some of your work (not fanfic, though. it isn't allowed.). The critiques are quite good, and it will help you on your way to becoming a better writer.

(Unless, of course, you already do that, and you just wrote the fanfic for fun, and you're yelling obscenities at me for being so utterly stupid, then you can ignore that post.)
Christie chapter 1 . 4/9/2004
Great piece of Lex/Lana fun. ;) Good, realistic Lana POV. I own Hazardous (the link Lily pointed out below) and I'd love to post this there. Let me know if you're up for it. :)
Lily chapter 1 . 3/27/2004
It's really good! You should post this story at /hazardous, it's a Lex and Lana archive! ;) Chech it out!
Knightm chapter 1 . 3/25/2004
I like this scenario…keep going
Jenn11 chapter 1 . 3/25/2004
I'm normally a ChLex fan but the way you've written this I like the Lex/Lana pairing. (Believe me when I say that takes some VERY good writing!) It's beautifully written, and completely believeable. Lex and Lana both seem totally in character. GREAT work!
shadowcat15 chapter 1 . 3/25/2004
A cute little leana moment. I like it.