Reviews for Purity from Poison
ChaoticReverie chapter 1 . 6/24/2012
It is a great pairing! Trust me, you aren't alone. I assume you've decided to move on from fan fiction, for whatever reasons - I just wanted to let you know that I love your work, and if you ever do decide to pick it up again, I will most definitely read.

Misty Gargoyle chapter 1 . 12/25/2009
*Raising hand* Here, here! Another Lotor/Allura pairing fan! You are so NOT alone...I have loved this pairing since always. I love this pairing so much that I refuse and avoid to read fanfics of Keith/Allura pairing. It's just dull and annoying...

Love your introduction...a Lotor monologue...cool!
amanda chapter 1 . 2/22/2008
I love this so much. So rich and yummy. *sigh* I so wish I could hear the tale.
Mellow Penelo chapter 1 . 9/20/2007
I was looking through your work, and stumbled upon your Voltron fics. I instantly flashed back to watching that back when I was little and am proud to say that I KNEW the greatness of the Lotor/Allura pairing! “Princess, just go with him! He loves you AND he's blue!” I yelled at the TV many times in frustration.

I haven't thought of the show in so long and you ignited my passion for it, but mostly that pairing. Though it looks like you have disappeared for It honestly makes me cry, because you are a superb writer and it makes me scared to read anymore of your fanfiction. I just know I'll fall in love with it (Again, you are simply amazing, eloquent and give great depth into the minds of characters without dragging it on.), and then see that it is incomplete!

So in short, please come back! Though I don't want to push you and be whiny about it, (I'm sure many of your fans are desperate for your come back, It has been a few years) because of course you have a life, and Fanfiction is not the most important thing in it.

Now for the actual review of your wonderful prologue. You did exactly what a prologue is suppose to do. You completely enthralled me and left me wanting more.

Your description of time was beautiful and thought provoking. You pulled me even deeper into the fic with the identity of the narrator. The eloquence of the narration was nicely done, showing the background of royalty.

You left wonderful little clues of Allura's and Lotor's, relationship that made me want to know what the heck you plan to do with them. Intriguing and wonderfully phased. You have a real talent in that. You get your point across clearly and strongly without any descriptions getting redundant, excessively flowery or boring. Kudos.

You have great phases throughout out the piece that I just had to reread they were so good.

“Who can piece together the unique threads of another’s psyche?” I just thought this was wonderful. I just do.

“Though my father knew love, he never fully understood the ways in which one should go about it.” It was at this point that I literally screamed out, pointing at the screen, “So Lotor!” Again you have wonderful insight with characters.

And then your ending sentence was absolutely wonderful. I desperately wanted to read more. so Bravo on an excellent prologue. I just hope that someday you come back to this fic.
Conic Disconnect chapter 1 . 7/4/2007
NO! You are not alone! I too am a Lotor/Allura Shipper! Please, continue!
Fics by Elle chapter 1 . 9/29/2006
This is really great and insightful... I just wish that you would continue it. I love Lotor and Allura.
Midnight Lady chapter 1 . 11/2/2004
haven't ever really read voltron fanfiction before and i haven't seen the show in ages. but lotor and allura all the way! why do we girls so enjoy the evil villain/handsome prince combination?
TaiBUlmaChan chapter 1 . 6/30/2004
Hey don't let it get ya down. ::grins:: You write that story ya here me missy. ::smirks:: Sides I've always wondered what it would have been like if they had somehow in some strange way manage to get those two hooked up. I mean come on the guy had it bad for the princess. So much so he didn't want no other woman. Now come on. That means tho evil he might have been cheated on her he never would have done. ::grins:: So you write that story and some lemonade and maybe some lime too while you're at it. And girl I WILL Read it. ::smiles:: Believeit or not I came on here looking for just such a story involving those two. ::grins:: now write! _
robin chapter 1 . 6/3/2004
*waves L/A banner with you* Huzaah!
Hellion-Kat chapter 1 . 4/18/2004
interesting...I like it!
elnora chapter 1 . 4/5/2004
"Maybe I AM all alone... *sniff* Well, I don’t care! It’s a great pairing!"
I'm with you, and yes, it is a great pairing! From what I've seen of your prologue, the story you're planning looks like it has great potential. So please write more, because I'm very interested.
Starlette Rose chapter 1 . 3/24/2004
LOKI, you are NOT alone! I am totally for the Lotor/Allura pairing. My favorite! In any case, as a review, I am nearly drooling to read the next installment. Please update!
Elvenish chapter 1 . 3/24/2004
First off...Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! A Lotor and Allura pairing. I'm so glad there's more fics of the two. It was rather annoying to see only Keith and Allura fanfics and while seeing Lotor get bashed. (mumbles about the prejudices of *certain*authors)
Alrighty, enough about that. Moving on to more important things. I loved the prologue. I was surprised who was narrating it. I thought it was Lotor. So that was pretty cool with the narrator and all. I think you describe Lotor's and Allura's relationship very well if given the chance to be explored. On that note, yes, continue. please!