Reviews for Weakness
Angel Ren chapter 1 . 10/30/2016
I realize this is over a decade old, but I wanted to take a moment to leave you a note. I LOVED this. I think you caught him very much in character, balancing his lust for combat and his legitimate interest in her. Often I feel he's portrayed as someone who wants her physically, sees her as a challenge to be captured - and I believe initially that was the case - but you really hit the whole other level of that and very subtly (perfectly) catch that undercurrent of emotion behind it. I especially love that it's Haggar that catches it. Very well written, and I wish there were more from you. Maybe you'll come back! 3
vanilfrappe chapter 1 . 6/23/2011
Yummy! I like this one-shot, partly because i just find the Prince's odd tenderness for his enemy in the heat of battle to be...sweet. And his nonchalance is just hot. I wouldn't mind more in the future, but i like it now as it is too.
aliceapocalypse chapter 1 . 10/14/2010
Wonderfully done! Love it :)
Misty Gargoyle chapter 1 . 11/28/2009
This story is good but too short. I am waiting for the next part..
amanda chapter 1 . 4/17/2008
Hi again! I recommended this ficlet, along with 'Purity from Poison' on my new L/A site, , both fics are some of my favs.

-Amanda
amanda chapter 1 . 2/22/2008
I really enjoyed this, thanks for writing. :) I loved the way you portrayed him.
Azera-v chapter 1 . 4/24/2007
Oh, please continue this! Pretty please!
Anges Radieux chapter 1 . 11/2/2006
More! If you do continue PM me. ;)
TaiBulmaChan chapter 1 . 6/30/2004
Aww heck no you can't leave it there...That's just plain wrong...I mean there's so much more that can be done...And the princess. I mean come on what exactly were her thoughts when one of Lotor's men was shot out of the sky by his own troops...No no you can't end it there. now Write you hear me write! _
Kira chapter 1 . 6/8/2004
good work, would like to hear more, update soon please
robin chapter 1 . 6/3/2004
Mew? Mew mew mew? Pretty please? I like, I really do. I think you're doing great! Gotta love the blue skinned, pointy-eared ones...: )
Hellion-Kat chapter 1 . 4/18/2004
For the love of Lotor please continue!
Cheezey chapter 1 . 3/30/2004
Nice story! I am a fan of the Lotor/Allura pairing myself and I like the way you portray him. Looking forward to any more that you may write...