Reviews for Two Birds and a Burning Sun 2: A Boy and His Rocks
Tribeca chapter 6 . 6/27
This chapter was awesome. I like the way you went into full description of the fountain area.
Tribeca chapter 5 . 6/6
Robin seriously needs to make a move and stop feeling so hopeless. And if for some strange reason Beast Boy and Terra end up together I'll still read the fanfic I just won't love it as much. They have nothing in common and, Terra is EVIL! Whateves
Tribeca chapter 4 . 6/6
Remember how i said that you need to add in some pictures I meant it. Now a days kids usually watch the show "Teen Titans Go!" so it's hard for most of us to picture the regular "Teen Titans". So, for the sake of still having people read this stuff add some pictures it make it more interesting.
Tribeca chapter 3 . 6/6
This was a pretty good chapter. I just think that you should come to a conclusion on who gets Robin. Personally I think in one of these chapters or, in a part three Raven should express some sort of an interest in Beast Boy after he decides to get over Terra and isn't a narrsisist. Starfire and Robin Should be togheter. Cyborg should find a way to be with Jinx. That's just my opinion, do what you want but, at least consider what I said.
Tribeca chapter 2 . 6/6
Sorry about my last comment. I was reading this and I do belive that when it says "Raven avoids more boulders being thrown at Terra." it should say "Raven avoids more boulders being thrown by Terra."
Simon System chapter 16 . 10/31/2005
This is great stuff, but it is going on to long. Please post Part 3 soon.
Mr.Evil chapter 16 . 10/23/2005
needs heartbreak, but i always say that. hope if your are thinking of a part three you make it soon
Blah chapter 16 . 10/23/2005
Well, even though I hate terra, great chapter! Can't wait for part 3!
Midori Aoi chapter 14 . 8/4/2005
your gonna change it to a robin/batgirl thing arent you? crap then whats the points of this? your confusing us all! seriously in the beginning he wanted both now he wants batgirl. jeez im so frustrated. WAAH! please update soon...
blah chapter 14 . 7/26/2005
Yeah! You updated! I'm so glad you're leaning towards Rob/Star! Unless by red hair you meant Batgirl...oh well. I'm assuming it's Starfire to keep me in a good mood. Lol. Update soon.
Mr.Evil chapter 14 . 7/26/2005
thanks for making it shorter, another good chapter and i wonder what you have planned for Terra.
Sooooooo bored chapter 1 . 7/26/2005
Sorry, but this story is just... all annoying me.
Rzz chapter 13 . 7/22/2005
Cool! Update!
Midori Aoi chapter 13 . 5/5/2005
wow. this is really good. you realy have to update. otherwise i'll blow up and go insane. please let it be raven and robin. please.
Blackheart Syaoran chapter 13 . 5/2/2005
Man, Ternion? Nasty. Titans have their work cut out for them. Hopefully they'll all pull through. I mean, they're the good guys. How can they not pull through? Hope to read more soon. Cheers.