Reviews for Mune no Monogatari or, A Tale of the Heart
just4storys chapter 26 . 4/21
I really appreciate the story you've written. its great!
TOSoldtimer chapter 26 . 11/2/2014
Aoshi/Megumi isn't usually my favorite, but I couldn't put this story down. It was great; you'd never guess it was 10 years old.
And by the way, I enjoyed your annotated glossaries and historical notes very much. They inspired me to go surfing for more info.
CorbeauRose chapter 26 . 3/30/2011
I swear that this story remains my favorite Megumi x Aoshi fiction to this day. I love the way Aoshi was written; I often find that people revert him to this cold but well-spoken person when he just seems to be so much more than that. Megumi was captured wonderfully - I think Watsuki would be proud. 3
GalanthaDreams chapter 3 . 10/18/2010
This is a rather charming story, and excellently written. I really must tip my hat off to you.
CWolf2 chapter 26 . 8/23/2009
This has to be one of the most engaging Aoshi/Megumi stories I've ever read. I loved the portrayal of every character, and of course the two main characters were outstanding. I only wish I stumbled upon this sooner.
tuathafaerie chapter 26 . 2/14/2008
This story was just way too good. Your proofreading dedication was certainly on a different level than most authors on fanfiction, and the flow of the plot just worked so well with the characters. I was up way, way past my bedtime finishing this (and actually came back the next day to write this review because I doubt I could have written a decent one at four in the morning). Very good job! fav
deirdre's dreams chapter 26 . 6/13/2007
This story is the epitome of beauty.

How wonderful you write. I love this pairing so much that I couldn't even dare write something about them yet lest I can't give them much justice.

But you do. You do.

Their souls are deep and complex-with their pasts-and how well you just...I'm lost for words.

This is one of my favorite stories. Ever.
IVIaedhros chapter 3 . 4/28/2007
*sigh* It seems I've come to late into RK fanfiction to say much...all the good fanfics seem to be long finished or on permanent hiatus.

'Twas a very good story and"research" and dedication are obvious.
asga chapter 26 . 5/3/2006
I heart this story
callmetwilight chapter 3 . 3/18/2006
I've read this fic over and over, but in case no one has told you before, this is my favorite description of Aoshi ever: "...and that it was all somehow connected to this huge, hopelessly beautiful man who sat silently across from her, nursing his tea." I mean, how much of a perfect summary is "Hopelessly beautiful," and "nursing his tea"-what an image!-is so ridiculous but so true! You just captured Aoshi in a sentence, and I melted. I've read my share of the best Aoshi/Megumi fics, and this ranks way up there. _ Thanks for satisfying my craving over and over again (there are not enough Aoshi/Megumi fics for my liking...well, GOOD ones anyway _
ms.marigold chapter 26 . 1/28/2006
First of all, Congartulations for a job well done. this fanfic for me, is the best AosMeg I've read so far. Their quite an interesting couple, ne?

Wondeful ending and characterizations. You managed to keep them in character. I'm not a fan of Misao but I like how you portrayed her. I was crying for the three of them. I was truly moved. Not many fanfics actually makes me cry. You have an elegant, and a very unique plot. And a nice writing style.

This one is to be added on my favs list.

Hope you can write more.
The Chapter chapter 26 . 1/6/2006

I fell completely in love with Aoshi and Megumi because of your story. It's a pity that the collection of fanfics in their fandom is relatively few.

Misao's selflessness when she decided to help Aoshi sort out his emotions regarding Megumi touched my heart. Definitely in character, I can see her attempting to laugh everything out and joke around, while she was bleeding inside.

Thanks for the wonderful story, and forgive me for not being able to review earlier. 0) happy new year
dumdeedum chapter 26 . 10/24/2005
I can't believe I never reviewed the last chapter of this beautifully written RK fic.

Let me just say, you are such a wonderful writer, your prose is just elegant and fluid, it's such a joy to behold much less read!

Arigatou and maraming salamat for writing this.
Chiisarin chapter 26 . 8/13/2005
THAT was an awesome ending!
ak0 chapter 26 . 7/12/2005
...Well, I'm going to finally review... I couldn't get myself to, because I didn't want it to end. Tear. It's so nicely done I'm not even sure what words to use. And if they wouldn't have stayed together (because some people throw killer twists like that Grr...) it would have been an: D moment. Also loved how you portrayed Misao. Kind of liked her this time. (