Reviews for I became the wind
nupinoop296 chapter 1 . 5/26/2008
Great story! *can't think of anything good to say*
Almandine-Azaleea chapter 1 . 1/30/2006
That was really lovely _ The ending is particularly memorable. _
Ele Goddess of Elements chapter 1 . 10/29/2005
- cute adn sad.

Ele-chan
Tina chapter 1 . 7/1/2005
wow. That was beautiful. Beaautifully written, beautifull posted, awesome plot, everything. you rock. this is so good. wow. I feel all warm and happy now. Thanks.

Sarasusamiga chapter 1 . 4/14/2004
"Pretty" is the first word that came to mind. I like it-so reflective, introspective. It's nice to see Anzu done so thoughtfully, and the Y/Y relationship is poignant.
ShayL chapter 1 . 4/2/2004
Aww, that was really sweet. Great job!
Saiyan Jedi chapter 1 . 3/25/2004
I never much liked romance... but you did it very well. I like how well that song fit, and how at each lyric you changed the point of veiw. A second chapter is much wanted. Update soon!
Lethe Seraph chapter 1 . 3/25/2004
At least Yugi didn't commit suicide! XD
This is incredibly well-written. I bow. ::bows::
; I'm really hyper today! I'm in class, but school is three hours shorter today, so... yeah. _; ::glomp::
Poor Yugi...
Poor Yami...
::sends a dark stare at Anzu::
::grins::
Nah.
YumeTakato chapter 1 . 3/24/2004
Wah! ::huggles story:: more! n.n
Jargonelle chapter 1 . 3/24/2004
Wonderful!
You write so much and it's all so heartfelt that I don't know where to start.
It was cool how you included Yami's perspective, (I would have chickened out and had him... gone).
I really don't know what else to say but well done!
Iba chapter 1 . 3/24/2004
That is so sad... I enjoy this... ;
DarkShadowFlame chapter 1 . 3/24/2004
_! Aw, kawaii. Well, sad, but since you chose a most evil place to end it (-.-*) I can use my imagination from here on... - I found this uplifting even if the they-love-each-other-but-don't-know theme drives me *crazy*. T_T Poor Yuugi; poor Anzu. ::sigh:: And poor Yami. He was cool. He seemed... gasp... *human* in this fic! _()
DSF
Suppis Tenshi chapter 1 . 3/24/2004
very, very, VERY good! I must admit I liked very much, despite the non-yaoi coupling. I don't read very many YXA fics because throughout the series I have never seen anything deeper than a crush between Yugi and Anzu ,i.e, no love. If I was to put Anzu with anybody it would be Kaiba, weird as it sounds. Maybe I'm just too much of a YY supporter, yet wouldn't you agree that Yugi in any form of relationship(other than Yami) would have a hard time because Yami is always there? Thats just how I've always seen it, I guess.
Anywho, ignore my ramblings. It was an excellent fic, and I luved it depsite my fav. couple not playing a part. You could write many non-yaoi fics and I would still love them, because its always believable. Then again, I read a lot of non-yaoi so I guess I just love all types. Keep up the wonderful work misura-san, I'll always love your work no matter what genre or coupling, they always kick-ass!
_