Reviews for What men want
ShatteredDragon chapter 14 . 9/29/2012
you cant stop there thats just mean!
ravenoftime chapter 14 . 9/13/2012
O.o update soon please.
WaterPixie22 chapter 14 . 9/6/2012
good story
13AkiraKuranXIII chapter 14 . 8/8/2012
Ooh cliffhanger! I can't wait to read more, this story is great.
MzMilo chapter 1 . 6/1/2012
intriguing...
Oogies4u chapter 14 . 5/18/2012
oh that is just soooo wrong .. your not allowed to stop on a cliffie .. hope to see an update soon
shadowama chapter 14 . 5/8/2012
oooooooooooo more please! oh and i have a question. is your beta American or British? no disrespect or anything but I know from reading other authors stories that sometimes it helps to have another beta to find things that the first beta may have or not have missed. It's always the small things that get mixed up in translation. anyways i love the story and can not wait to read the next chapter! *kisses*
Igot Thegift chapter 1 . 4/13/2012
HI! Je t'aime :)

Can you believe that i have actually studied french and plan to go as an exchange student? yeah no i guess :P

Annnyway I loooove the story and you made them so hot (harry and severus) and you write very well in english so you must must must continue this story. (no preasure :P)

The igot thegift is my real fanfic name and i am planing on writing a snarry story myself becasue they are just so wrong together that it is absolutly delicious :)

But yes main point is that you have to continue this story as soon as possibele!
karlii chapter 2 . 3/26/2012
lol... love it
karlii chapter 1 . 3/26/2012
lmao
Dragonfairy chapter 14 . 3/17/2012
Wooowww! That was just wow! Can't wait to read the rest :)
Broken.is.my.name chapter 14 . 3/1/2012
No! Not Harry!

Oh gosh; Wonderful story, Elehyn! I love it!
Neutral747 chapter 14 . 2/29/2012
Shit happens...and unfortunatly/ fortunatly Harry gets caught in most of them. Can't wait for more.
BifrostedRainbows chapter 14 . 2/23/2012
Holy crap cliffy much? I really like it so far plz update!
Guest chapter 14 . 2/19/2012
great story! please continue soon, i think it'll be luck! )
971 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 15 .. Last Next »