Reviews for What men want
dontgiveahoot chapter 4 . 5/22/2004
Heh heh heh. Oh, Harry is not only cruel in this chapter, but crude! Good thing that everything he says *can* have an innocent meaning as well, or he'd be in big trouble! But he probably chose his words with special care just in case. _ Poor Sev - he really did get tormented in this chapter, didn't he? Still, he gets to give Harry a detention, doesn't he? The possibilities...
I still think that the other person has to be Seamus, because of the way he reacted about Draco. I also really liked how you had Draco - really flippant and arrogant, assuming that he could seduce Harry even if Harry were straight. Of course Draco would think that because of who he is, Harry would want him. _~
midniteprophett chapter 4 . 5/22/2004
GRR... I always have to wait weeks before you update with another ENGLISH chapter! PLease do it SOON!
athenakitty chapter 4 . 5/22/2004
What's MA? Who's the other person besides Snape and Draco? Will anything naughty happen in detention?
Egwene chapter 4 . 5/22/2004
Wow. I'm impressed.
Your translation is very good and it was a difficult task, especially with all the innuendo in this chapter. But you managed to do it and it is as funny in English as it was in French.
And believe me, I know how hard it is to translate from English into French (the other way is much easier for some reason...), it's something I've done once and that I swore I would never do again D
Great job!
Keep up the good work.
- Egwene -
cRudEdly chapter 4 . 5/22/2004
I'm *dying* to read more of it! *dramatical sigh* Can you imagine how horrible it is to recieve so much author alerts from you, and all in french? Every time i think: argh, if only i were better in this language. Until now, you're the only one who could convince me to learn french, since i'm not too fond of it. (sorry) Anyway, please update as soon as you can!
duchesscarml chapter 3 . 5/19/2004
LOL! This is cute! Please continue...
~*Duchess
Serinthia chapter 3 . 5/16/2004
Come on already! Update! I want more SS/HP! I really hope you'll make sure this fanfic lives up to it's R rating _~
Amanda Saitou chapter 3 . 5/15/2004
Hello!
My,my, so Harry is really enjoyng the fact that Severus likes him... It was rather a funny chapter, I loved it, especially when Harry read Dumbledores' thoughts, they were so funny!:) I know it's hard to translate the fiction into a language you don't know fully, but please, don't take so long in doing it, cause I'm really enjoying it! Where can I find the original fics (in French)? I don't speak too much the language, but I'm so very curious that I'll try to read with my dictionary by my side :)!
Cheers and see you!
Aldara chapter 3 . 5/11/2004
This is so cool! :) Just the idea is really funny and you write really well... I'll just have to read the rest in French... my my my, I hope I'll get it right...
I hope the rest is as good as the first chapters! I'm really looking forward to it.
Cobra Strife chapter 3 . 5/11/2004
Wow this is pretty good! Man... Snape is really psyching Harry out! Can't wait for more!
NAnaNaNone chapter 3 . 5/8/2004
O.O Woah... Oh my goodness! wow. nuff said.
Elvishchic18 chapter 3 . 5/8/2004
that's mad funny. add more soon!
elvishchic13 -
SeverusSnape'sWife chapter 3 . 5/8/2004
Love it! PLEASE write more soon! Love the idea and love the theme.:)
juchz chapter 3 . 5/7/2004
Hello, i like this story very much, please continue as fast as you can ,-))
hamie chapter 3 . 5/2/2004