Reviews for What men want
Bongo MonkeysXP chapter 14 . 2/19/2012
I'm really enjoying your story! I hope you can translate the next bit soon!
Venus914 chapter 14 . 2/19/2012
I love your story. ) Nobody tried using this plot before. It's from a movie, right. Anyway, i agree with Severus. What he did like take the Dark Mark is more than what Harry did. Considering his years of bullying Harry and the rest of the school. I think he got off easy and i wanted him punished a little. With Draco's dark spell, Harry's power should be gone forever...along with his memory. Recent memories...including his attraction and relationship with Snape. With Harry not recognizing him, i think that would kill Snape emotionally. But he deserves it. It's only right that he will lose his power otherwise, even if he will lose his memory, he can still read what happened in other people's minds. So its better for him to lose his power if he lose his memory. ) I think, 1 month of Harry hating and forgetting him is the right punishment. How dare him break up with Harry over something like that...after saying words of commitment like I Love You?
Shadow Kitsune67 chapter 14 . 2/15/2012
Evil, evil cliffhanger D;. Looking forward to your update! :3
BlookenBslk chapter 14 . 2/14/2012
Oh gosh. You sure know how to end it. :/

I can't wait to read more, it's getting so good!

xoxo, Blooken
Amie chapter 14 . 2/13/2012
I really like the story, it's so cruel to have to wait on the next chapter! I've read a LOT of Severus Snape and harry potter slash fanfics and I'd give this one an 8 out of 10 rating, mostly because you have a lot of grammatical/spelling errors so it was a little hard to read. Also I loved the part when Snape first tells harry he loves him, so dramatic and heartbreaking
Reader-anonymous-writer chapter 14 . 2/13/2012
Good luck to Harry and Severus. And Draco should have been more careful.
A Smouldering Soul chapter 14 . 2/13/2012
Ahhh update soon!
Lady DestinyHope chapter 14 . 2/13/2012
Cliffie! Please update again soon!
Tamara-Lei chapter 14 . 2/13/2012
NOT FAIR, NOT FAIR, NOT. FAIR!

Please please please update this quickly! I want, no, NEED to know what happens next *puppy dog eyes*
Deby Magid chapter 14 . 2/13/2012
what was harry hit with?

good chater
Rori Potter chapter 14 . 2/13/2012
That was brilliant. Update soon.
sev's-sexy-mistress chapter 14 . 2/13/2012
Omg is harry dying? Will sev be able 2 save him? Y is crack being such a bastard? What is that 7th year slytherin wearing under his robes? Plz update soon:)
cyiusblack chapter 14 . 2/13/2012
update soon
Z.Torez chapter 1 . 1/29/2012
wow:) I could not stop laughing,especially when snapes is all like that arse.
Auroras Jenkins chapter 13 . 1/26/2012
I absolut love your story. I can see why severus react the way he does, i just hope that he looks in the pensive, and foregive harry.
971 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 16 .. Last Next »