Reviews for What men want
whyshoulditellyou chapter 2 . 4/13/2004
people are looking at me strangely bcuz
i keep laughing for no reason
or so they think
this is so funny
i love it
please update!
Pirate Bitch nut chapter 2 . 4/13/2004
I absolutely adore this story...er...J'TAIME! I can't speak (or read) french, but I'll tell you one thing I do know *Achem*
Je suis un poulet fâché qui mange les croissants heureux.
*blushes* Please write more! I'll even give you oranges to cure the scurvy you'll have gotten from malnutrition after I have locked you away in my basement so you can add another chapter! SQUEE!
-Argh-
Sylvester chapter 2 . 4/13/2004
LMAO! Oh geez, I sympathize with Michael Corner...getting silly songs like that stuck in my head happens ALL THE TIME, and i can't get them out! Baa baa black sheep...OH NO!
O.O how can Harry keep a straight face when he hears Snape saying that? I'd either burst out laughing, fling myself at him, or scream and pass out. The boy has NERVES OF STEEL!
Serinthia chapter 2 . 4/13/2004
Great new chapter! When will Harry actually get to visit Severus _~? Will it end in tears or... never mind. To get back on track I would like to say: Spiffing new Chapter old chap! Update soon, I might put you on author alert depending on how long the staory will be. Please make sure the chapters are fairly long, one thing I hate is when authors update a long awaited chapter... and it's so short you don't even need to scroll down the page to see the end of the chapter!
One thing I love about your story is that Severus stays in character yet you know how he really feels because Harry can hear his thoughts! Well done.
athenakitty chapter 2 . 4/13/2004
Seamus and Dean gets a fast update? How will Harry drive Snape crazy? Will Harry get Snape?
insanechildfanfic chapter 2 . 4/13/2004
this is great
Mr. Krum chapter 1 . 4/13/2004
*rofl* How cute is that ahhaha. Personally I think your english is pretty good, but then again I'm only German ;)
Kateri1 chapter 2 . 4/13/2004
LOL, oh my gosh! That was great
Robin-no-ouji chapter 2 . 4/13/2004
Hi!
Great, just simply great! *smile* Poor Harry! *muahahahahaha* Severus' thoughts are getting more and more interesting! And how they fit to the stuff Harry says and does! *giggle*
Wow, that's a lot of work to do - I mean translate every FF into english! Cool! I love this story, you know. I'm looking forward to your next Chapter! *smile*
Yours, Robin
theMadHatter33 chapter 2 . 4/13/2004
now i have that song stuck in my head *yes sir yes sir three bags full* lol poor Harry, how is he going to sleep at night with all those thoughts? o.O perhaps he can have a dream that's actually Severus' dream? thanx for the chapter :)
Serinthia chapter 1 . 4/12/2004
OMG! Write a new chapter and email me when you have. I loved this chapter!
shroom chapter 1 . 4/10/2004
Jade Malame chapter 1 . 4/3/2004
OMG! plz update soon!
Love jade
Shini-girl Kit chapter 1 . 4/1/2004
Write more soon, write more really soon, write more NOW! This is really good, it is so funny, please write more soon! :)
kit -