Reviews for What men want
ciceronian chapter 1 . 3/24/2004
Absolutely amazing start. Snape's thoughts were great and I loved Harry's reaction to both Draco's thoughts and Snape's. Update soon, I can't wait to see what is going to happen next and what Snape will be thinking.
~ciceronian
Miss. Charlet chapter 1 . 3/24/2004
UPDATE NOW! YOU have ten seconds... ok so maybe you have a little more time then that... *stares at clock* get to it!
SilentShadow007 chapter 1 . 3/24/2004
Oh, please, please, please update soon!
Kateri1 chapter 1 . 3/24/2004
LOL, very entertaining
athenakitty chapter 1 . 3/24/2004
Ron miscast a spell again? Will Harry use the new trick to his advantage?
lethelynn chapter 1 . 3/24/2004
Tee-hee! 'Would you still be agreeing if I tore your robes off right here, and was stroking your beautiful body?' *giggle* Oh my. This is gonna be funny, I can tell. Keep it up.
Robin-no-ouji chapter 1 . 3/24/2004
Hi!
I love it! Great idea! *smile* You wrote it in french and translated it into english, didn't you? Please translate more, cause your stile of writing is really good, but I'm not good enough to read it in french... I'm learning it at school, but... well, ya know! *grin*
More, more, more! *g*
Yours, Robin
cRudEdly chapter 1 . 3/24/2004
thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! You prevented me from reading another (surely not half as good as your) story! Aw, and i waited so long 'til you translated this one! I can already tell this is going to be fun... when's the next update?
toryvic chapter 8 . 11/27/2004
this is a very funny and interesting story so far (and I'm amazed to realise that English isn't your first language - your grasp of it is that perfect!)

dun dun dun...what a cliffhanger, but a truly good story and I'll definitely be waiting to learn how the detention pans out, great stuff!
Fitful Fantasy chapter 8 . 11/27/2004
Oh, Severus is having a happy day! His dear Harry is a gay virgin that likes older men...

We wonder how this "detention" will turn out, yes we does.
SPSB chapter 8 . 11/27/2004