Reviews for When She Was Wrong
aerialla1 chapter 11 . 8/25/2010
I remember reading this story years ago. I am thrilled to have found it again. If you ever get the urge to write another Spike/Tara story, I would definitely be in line to read and enjoy it.

Aerialla
Leda4444 chapter 5 . 9/22/2009
I love Spike/tara storys!
cat chapter 11 . 8/5/2005
I just love this fic! Liked the way you put Spike and Tara together with Dawn, and still made Buffy happy! Always thought they'd be great for eachother. Amazingly written, nice ending!
tabrandt chapter 11 . 7/29/2005
Very well done!
RTds9 chapter 11 . 5/10/2005
Loved it.I've hated Willow ever since season I think this story shows just what a power hungry bitch she became.
Linne chapter 11 . 11/4/2004
This is my favorite chapter. I just love happy endings! I don't suppose there are any plans in the works to continue stories of the Spike/Tara/Dawn family?
Linne chapter 10 . 11/4/2004
Well, almost all I can say is: Serves Willow right! (never did like her)

I loved the jarring bit where the powerful Vekell is shown in a childish light while dealing with a more powerful entity. Very amusing.

On the darker side, Giles' grief was very affecting tho it's hard for me take since Giles is one of my favorite characters. Very good ending for Buffy tho.
Linne chapter 9 . 11/3/2004
Well I have to say I was sorry to see Ethan going evil again, I liked the odd twist of his trying to help Giles.

I love all the Anya/Xander/Giles exchanges - even when they get sad - because you do that trio so well. Anya in particular is spot on, esp. her line about Travers flushing the Slayer and letting the fish deal with the evidence (so bluntly Anya) and waking up smelling the rotted meat (so quirkily Anya!). That bit with the phone messages was a great blend of comedy and tension.

Love the developing Spike/Tara relationship, the way they bring out the best in each other. Willow's development as crazy witch is interesting and fits well with her corner cutting, power mad shortcomings.

Very good chapter, it builds a lot of anticipation for the big finish.
Linne chapter 8 . 10/9/2004
A very, very satisfying chapter for me, as a long-time Spike/Tara 'shipper. And despite the disagreeable news Giles receives at the beginning, it makes for a restful lull before the action heats up again. Also, I must thank you for the image of Giles dancing the hula naked while Spike throws money at him - that's been keeping me entertained for quite a while!
Linne chapter 7 . 9/23/2004
Just a suggestion: I'd love to read a story about how Spike and Dru met the Clem family.

The final detonation of Buffy into pure Slayer is seriously disturbing. The relationship between Spike and Tara continues to build nicely and I'm very happy seeing the future Spike/Tara/Dawn family forming. Looking forward to Quentin Travers in the next chapter!
Linne chapter 6 . 9/21/2004
Sigh. This is just a lovely chapter. Of course I was particularily entranced by the beginning of the S/T love affair, and the depth you went into with Spike's developing character and Tara's appreciation of it. The stuff with Ethan and Harmony was good too, tho I'm sad to see the end of that partnership. Willow and Buffy are degrading in a slow, convincing and very scary manner. And before I forget, thanks for erasing the sickening Spike/mom thing. ::shudder::
Linne chapter 5 . 9/19/2004
I love it when Anya shines, and I'm glad you gave her such a juicy part to play here. I'm also liking the return of Clem the wrinkly with his easy-going, lovable nature. The delving into Buffy's and Tara's minds is very interesting, in very different ways. I think this was the chapter where I started looking forward to more than Spike/Tara loving in the story.
Linne chapter 4 . 9/17/2004
Despite the lack of Spike/Tara, I love this chapter. The introduction of both Ethan Rayne and Harmony Kendall, as partners no less, is simply brilliant. I love both this characters, but would have never considered putting them together, or had the insight that they were minor and major reflections of each other. Really fasinating. And I must thank you for a Xander/Anya split that was much more reasonable and satisfying than the one ME gave us.
Linne chapter 3 . 9/16/2004
I love Anya's answering machine machine, I wish I had the guts to put something like that on my voice mail!

I liked the conflict created by first putting Xander in danger, and then revealing his wimping out of the wedding, which rather made me hope he'd been whapped a good one. Poor Anya, finding a thing like that when she's still in love.

You've got a great handle on Anya's voice, just pitch perfect. You should consider doing an Anya-centered story.
Linne chapter 2 . 9/13/2004
Popsicle Penis! I love that, I really really love it. I also loved the image created by Willow's thoughts "rubber banding" back to the usual.

I think the way Willow and Buffy are gradually moving towards evil is very believable. Of course, I never liked either character but I think even an admirer reading this story would think "I don't like it [the evilness] but I can see it."

Also think the slow growth of Spike and Tara's coziness with each other is excellent, showing as it does how they bring out the best in each other. Their relationship is being built on a much more solid foundation than the S/B or W/T 'ships. Very refreshing!