Reviews for All under Heaven
Ael L. Bolt chapter 10 . 6/16/2001
Whaa! He died THREE times! Isn't one enough? Oh well, great story! Even at 11 PM I still have the sense of mind to say "great job on an excellant fic!"
Ana Labris chapter 10 . 6/14/2001
It was great! i loved it, and I hope you continue to post such great stories!:)
KNA chapter 1 . 5/14/2001
Heh... needed to login and add the story to favourites... ;)
KNA chapter 10 . 5/14/2001
My god, this was a fantastic story! Very touching and extremely well-written. I luve it Djuva, great job! :)
Queengoddess chapter 9 . 4/3/2001
Ah, that was sad! He died! No matter if he's one with the Force, he's dead! Well, for being you, I guess it was kinda happy ending...*grin* Splendid Djuva...love ya, loca! Love your stories!
Crystal29 chapter 1 . 4/2/2001
Tatiana chapter 1 . 3/27/2001
Too good! :)) I hope, you'll write another Vader stories- your manner to write him is too great!
Llarian chapter 10 . 3/27/2001
sniffle... but it was beautiful!
Red chapter 10 . 3/27/2001
"When you have accomplished all that you can on one plane of existence then you might consider moving on to the next. There is no death, there is the Force, Jix." That was beautiful. You have a quite unique way of storytelling, and a knack of keeping all charcters firmly in hand, plus now I've also seen you write about the spiritual experiences in a profound way. You've become a very mature writer, and definitely one of my very favorites at ! Thank you for this amazing story. -Reds
koolallicat chapter 1 . 3/17/2001
That was good! you're pretty good at writing questions approipreate for a trial!
Redone chapter 8 . 3/16/2001
Wow. One of the most powerful Anakin moments. "I am the Force, Loaz. I am life and death." Bravo! Absolutely great! Wishing for more, always, -Red
Djuva chapter 7 . 2/27/2001
Guys, thank you very much for your kind words. Chapter 8 is in the works already :)
Sailor Memory chapter 7 . 2/26/2001
Extremely cool! I simply love and adore your stories! I love the idea of Anakin getting a second chance of sorts so he can get to know his children and grandchildren! You're doing a great job! Keep it up!
Llarian Ashbourne chapter 7 . 2/24/2001
Wonderful writing as always, Djuva! Sigh...

*Llarian bows deeply*
Queengoddess chapter 6 . 2/20/2001
Ah, it's getting trickier and trickier loca...If you don't mind, I'd like a very painful death for Loaz. Hate him more than Palpatine...

So, Jix is on his own...Well, I have faith in him. And, of course, in you. *grin