Reviews for Talk to Me
nessy22 chapter 1 . 1/19
I'm missing this! ...missing Tom, Zoe, Danny!
Great story!
movieholic chapter 1 . 6/25/2012
You really know Tom's character. It's perfect! I do hope you continue writing more Tom-related fics, you're very good.
CaleighWho chapter 1 . 3/18/2012
Come on Tom! Open up!

Great shipping.

Love this story as all your others
Juniper113 chapter 1 . 11/16/2010
Awwwwww Tommm. Just want to hug him and tell him its ok!

Very good, you presented the characters very well. Keep up the good work!
Novindalf chapter 1 . 4/25/2010
Oh, how very Tom to do such a thing. All perfectly in character (even though I wish he had talked to her!) and just written fabulously.

Usually I would love one-shots to be continued, but you’ve nailed it here in such a short space :)
Ansy Pansy aka Panz chapter 1 . 11/12/2005
oh that was great! I'm staving my Adam-Fiona pangs with other fics!

Thanks for your review btw...glad 2 have found a kindred spooks spirit! I'll be continuing if I ever find the time lol

My mum taped over ep 9 so I never got to see it - v cross!

You seen ep 10? I think it would be too cruel to have it end how it looks

Will stop rambling

Great fic again!
shangri-la-gypsy chapter 1 . 7/15/2005
It's a great start! I reckon it would be interesting to do a continuation of this detailing the breakdown of his defences through some other thing happening to them all.
grneydbandit chapter 1 . 2/14/2005
I love MI-5, I'm an American, but I never miss an episode on A&E, however, I don't know what 2x9 is, so I was a little lost, were you trying to convey a semi romance between Tom and Zoe? Cause you know that Zoe and Danny are the more likely pair, I really miss Tom and now they've gone and gotten rid of Zoe too :(, are they trying to clean the entire house? Have you written anything about any other members of the service?
Soul Reaver chapter 1 . 6/22/2004
Well written, I thought, as my accredation in my fic stated. The reason I made the first chapter seem so detached is the fact that on the outside Tom seems very detached. I'll have my next chapter put up in three more weeks.

Guest chapter 1 . 4/30/2004
Nice, I liked that. Very true to the characters. Good work.
autumngold chapter 1 . 4/10/2004
I really, really wish that Tom had talked to Zoe! I think he at least should have tried! Thanks for the story!