Reviews for By My Side
Mrs. Touchstone chapter 1 . 3/5/2007
Oh Baby
thebondgirl chapter 1 . 1/22/2006
i like it! short, sweet, and without any cheezy holiwoodized love scene - in short, exactly how it would've been with grissom and sara in the actual show! awesome work, keep it up!
lantiscod chapter 1 . 11/14/2005
Mischief? What's mischief? Gil is not only Griss, right?
Pheo chapter 1 . 1/17/2005
My favorite part was the banter between Nick, Sara, and Greg-so in character and I miss that stuff so much! However, it was all great, thanks!
luxor chapter 1 . 3/25/2004
Yes! Mysterious, flirty Grissom makes a long overdue appearance. Very nicely done and still perfectly in character. Excellent job with the challenge.
ScienceGeek chapter 1 . 3/25/2004
I loved that one. These challenges are wonderful, they're bringing out such great stories. You did a wonderful job with lines that just freaked me out!
ShannonSto chapter 1 . 3/25/2004
A new start is exactly what our Geeks need! Great job on the challenge. I look forward to next week's.
mossley chapter 1 . 3/25/2004
This was very nice. Great job.
And Also With You chapter 1 . 3/24/2004
This was a great response. I liked it!
jtbwriter chapter 1 . 3/24/2004
Very nice-I like the fact that Sara acted her age and not her shoe size!
I love Gris/Sara stories-this really worked!
Thanks!
Penn O'Hara chapter 1 . 3/24/2004
Now, as you know, I'm not a shipper. But this was nicely finished. I think I would have smirked with the guys in the lab when Sara ran down after Griss in almost a hero-worship way [is she trying *too* hard, maybe?] but that nit was smoothed out for me by what followed. Nice touches all the way from Sara at the lake, from the officer [he can't help it if she's an independent woman well in love] and from Griss, his almost shyness giving way to his [finally] grudging honesty. The man's still only giving her a very dry bone, but as Sara said, it's a start.