Reviews for The Ties Of Friendship
Ninike chapter 13 . 2/25/2005
Hey Sweetey!

the story rocked,really. Aurora is my idole now,shes so grown into the story now,she reminds me a little of you .. in a good way then ;). I lmao when Yugi said 'You're a geniius' to Joey that really cracked me up .. Joey .. a genius? haha. Anyways,you are still one of my fav authors ever,and I mean that. Your story is written like the ones I like to read in books,your skill is equal good as theirs. Rock on!

& Update soon please,good luck with tha story ;).

X
Mr. Towel 2busy2login2busy2carenot2busy2leaveareview chapter 13 . 2/20/2005
why has Suayo swapped sides?his defection either means u were just looking for a way for them to get help and u cudn't be bothered to be creative or u have an intriging plot twist lined up. here's hoping for the plot twist.

PO
Cyrus13 chapter 13 . 2/20/2005
You updated. O_o It took a while, but you finally did it. That was nice.
Joshy chapter 13 . 2/20/2005
great! i wonder if there will be any more marriage references? *rolls eyes*
Joshy chapter 12 . 2/19/2005
fantastic! I wonder if Aurora has bitten off more than she can chew. i hope one day i can reach your standard of writing! at this rate, you will be K. :p
Cyrus13 chapter 12 . 10/17/2004
You updated... Woo-Hoo! Keep going!
d'Anima chapter 12 . 10/17/2004
Aw maybe Seto really DOES have a heart somewhere for stuff other than Moki! Yeah go Aurora, hope she wins!
mr. Towel that's my name that name again it's Mr. towel chapter 12 . 10/17/2004
lol where's marik gone, dont tell me auroras gunna screw up agen

there are 2 routes to go down here;

a) sho loses and is stupidly unlucky,

or

b; she (cheesily)fights agenst the odds and overcomes her problems, a cliffhanger and her nature to beat this guy
Mr. Towel That's My name that name again its Mr. Towel chapter 11 . 8/14/2004
thius is your best chapter yet keep up the good work
d'Anima chapter 11 . 8/5/2004
Woohoo you updated! *hugs* Yay! Very nice chapter, haha Joey and Tristan are quite a pair. :) Nice work Cassie. Update soon!
Ninike chapter 11 . 8/5/2004
WICKED! this was soo fun to read,Poor Yugi why do Bullys' always bully him? because he is short? _o Aurora is as funny as ever,lol

Love it!
Ninike chapter 10 . 5/24/2004
I'm speachless,again!
there where alot of arguements I admit,but they where quit amusing.I like the way Tea stood up for Aurora (GIRLS ALWAYS STOOD UP FOR EACHOTHER :D) I hope they soon find out that Ryou is ok!
Plz update soon! x
Dragonmaster01 chapter 10 . 5/21/2004
aw
poor aurora
*patpat*
write more!
dont leave me hanging!
d'Anima chapter 10 . 5/21/2004
Wow, nice. I am loving this, Cassie. Aurora is a great character. One of the finest OC's out there. Aah! Poor Yami. Let him be ok! Pwease? Hugs for you and Casie
d'Anima chapter 8 . 5/20/2004
LOL, I remember reading about Ginger. Preserved in sand, he still had traces of red hair, right? This story is awesome. I'm off to read the next chapters!