Reviews for False Echoes
Belladonna-Lilies chapter 17 . 8/20/2007
I do believe that I love this fanfic! *rofl* Seriously, it's brilliant, and I'm watching you, can't wait to see what you come out with!
Andy chapter 17 . 8/28/2005
it took me about four months of on and off reading to finish this story and the two preceding it. a review of all three: excellent. dramatic, full of intrigue, with great characterization. you're very good at this, although your fight scenes could use maybe just a little more detail. and I disagree about the Chief and Hattori. but please finish the stories you've got on hiatus.

I can't believe it took me four months, I'm so pathetic!
Miss Red Panda chapter 17 . 2/19/2005
Aw...THAT WAS REALLY GOOD!
Ginevra E. Dean chapter 17 . 8/10/2004
I'm crying! Tears of JOY! That was such a good ending, although I feel bad for Miho and the fact that Amon was telling her to kill the person she loved. Though I'm glad she found someone in the end. I guess I'm happiest for Robin and Michael though. They're my favorite WHR pairing.
rosinsniffer chapter 17 . 7/28/2004
that story ROCKED! now get moving on ur trigun story now, or my cult of rosinsniffers shall break down your door and drag you away! *evil laugh*
Jayden Breeze chapter 17 . 7/8/2004
Well, you did it. You finished a great trilogy, even beter than The Lord Of The Rings (no offense to those LOTR fans!) that will forever stay in the hearts of your fans. You tok us on an incredible journey and a wild ride through the STN-J, and it was wonderful. Till we next cross paths my friend.
star's dreams chapter 17 . 7/6/2004
SD: Great ending. I really enjoy every bit of this. Good luck on your other stories.
YoukoNinetails chapter 17 . 7/6/2004
I'm not gonna cry, I'm not gonna cry, "My Immortal's" not helping either.. Oh! fanfic Idea. Oh! Sorry! I LOVE THE ENDING! Seriously my windows media playlist played all of the songs at the right time. I cried and i laughed. It was great. (Michael's 16 not 17 just to let you know.)
Slugger1 chapter 17 . 7/5/2004
Bravo! Fantastic fic! There's nothing else I can say! :D
Jc chapter 17 . 7/5/2004
u had to kill Amon huh?(I'm one of the biggest Amon fans in the universe _) That last chapter was kick $$...so that THE end of that series, no fourth huh? lol Doujima and Sakaki divorced and remaried, I could picture them doing that. That was wicked sweet the way you brought back Doujima, Sakaki, and Robin.
Jessie chapter 17 . 7/5/2004
*sniff* I'm so sad, I dont want this to end, why does every good thing have to end so soon? It's not fair, the only entertainment I have (being a over worked, stressed out college student, I hate college) is reading and re-reading you FANTASTIC trilogy, AND I WANT MORE! Please I'll beg if I have to :-).

Well anyway, it was fun while it lasted, unless you want to write another one, trust me we wouldn't mind (nudge, nudge, hint, hint, say no more. LOL sorry I've got Monty Python on the brain).

Well, I'll be sad, and I'll be depressed for a LONG time, but with some consoling I just might recover. Thank you so VERY much for a TERRIFIC trilogy, this will be sorely missed, you are an AMAZING writer and I thank you for sharing that talent with us your faithful readers. I'll be watching out for any new stories and new chapters of "Coffee and Donuts" (please update that one soon, please), again thank you, it is so nice to read stories with Michael/Robin pairings, they are my FAVORITE couple, I'm such a hopeless romentic.

Well, I'll be waiting for new stories and updates, thank you again.

Later Dayz
Doggeh chapter 17 . 7/4/2004
And here I thought my 4th of July was gonna be a dull one. I dont know what to say. Im speechless right now...I want more!
Ickle Rockie chapter 17 . 7/4/2004
;_; The ending was so good.

May Rica burn in hell, respectively an' all.

;_; *sniffle* Good story Golden-sama, good story.
Lady C Andrews chapter 17 . 7/4/2004
Well, I'll be...that was...awesome (the understatement of the year, but hey, deal with it. :-P) This truely was a very excellent fic, I almost cried when Amon died...*sniffles* and I almost jumped for joy when Rica FINALLY died...and I almostlaughed when Mrs. Kinoto did the things she did...okay, so I DID laughed...hehe, she must be worst than Miroku, and that's saying a lot! *ahem* Anyhow, once again, a job well done. I applaud you. For now, farewell...*bows respectfully*
Naomisingerkitty chapter 16 . 7/4/2004
This is great. I really like it and I won't kill you your stories are too good for that.