Reviews for A Reason for All Things
Yuki Suou chapter 3 . 11/22/2014
"Ma'am, I think you are looking for my brother."
hahahaha, hilarity at its heights!
fantasychica37 chapter 3 . 12/19/2013
PLEASE DO MORE OF EVERYTHING!
whitewave16 chapter 3 . 2/18/2008
I was almost in hysterics with Finarfin's reaction to his son's "slash" encounter with his cousins-seeing that he couldn't even sit up properly or walk properly afterward. And Turgon's too-hehhe. Fingolfin's a bit used to it now! I also wonder how Celegorm will react when he becomes re-embodied as a she-elf. Haha!
whitewave16 chapter 2 . 2/18/2008
Hahah! Oh gosh! This is definitely very good stuff! Wish I've read it much, much sooner!

I liked everything about it, but especially Manwe's reaction to the slasher and Finarfin's reaction to his son's presence with his cousins! Priceless!
whitewave16 chapter 1 . 2/18/2008
This is so funny! Almost fell off my chair! loved the "legolas" bit the most! also liked the super high flight of stairs that Fingolfin and Finrod had to climb-hahaha!
Nikki Ree To sick to sign in chapter 1 . 12/4/2007
I absolutely loved this. I laughed so hard I cried! Very well done, good work! Write more!
Napolde of the Council chapter 3 . 6/20/2005
O.o You are scary.
Deborah Judge chapter 3 . 6/19/2005
Well, I'm glad the slasher was at least victorious. I rather liked the mother as well. I hope she shows her fics to her children, what trouble they could make together...
Sirielle chapter 1 . 1/1/2005
This story is amazing! I love it! :D

Can't put out what amuses me the most - it's too many things in it I had to quote the whole story :D Great job!

I hope I am not a fangirl. No, it can't be, I'm not one of them... 'Hail, Varda, full of grace,...' ;

Suilad!
Machinesister chapter 1 . 6/26/2004
"No," said Maedhros slowly. "No, I have never had sex with a werewolf. I have had sex with Morgoth, with Sauron, with their innumerable lackeys, with orcs, trolls, balrogs, with my own brothers, my cousin, with my f-f-f-father-"

LMDFAO - I think my head will fall off. I'm not going to read this during lessons EVER again. EVER. Now the whole damn class thinks I'm clinically insane. Deliciously wicked satire fixed me up good...a winning read.

PS: Even Eru's defences are flawed...I'm 13 :P.
Neko Kouryou Too lazy to sign in Heh he chapter 3 . 4/23/2004
You. Are. THE. Greatest! :glomp: My friend Achika (you might have recieved reviews from her already! _) made me read the first two chapters that she'd printed out, and I LOVED them! You actually have good grammar, tactful humour, no plot holes from what I saw; so I only have one bad thing to say about it...:
WHY DID YOU TAKE AWAY OUR LEMON! :cries pitifully: ...I was looking forward to it... You set it up so nicely! _ I'm a rabid yaoi Afficianado of the Finer things in Life (Sounds MUCH better than "fangirl" don't you think?)/slasher, so I rather enjoy those fics.
*Loved* this chapter! I've made a mental note to myself that I must memorize the Elf-Lord's Prayer and recite it during Church one day... :grins: If you decide to write more, let me know right away, okay? :glomp: And I want a lemon next time! _
Neko Kouryou, Cat
wellduh chapter 3 . 4/9/2004
Urgh, I feel so bad for them. You do this wonderfully.
Annie789 chapter 3 . 4/4/2004
" “Hmm,
Bow chapter 3 . 4/2/2004
Once again, I have snorked diet coke all over the place. I am going to purchase a special, clear tarp to put over everything for when I read your stories , LOL!
"Hail Varda, full of grace, spare us from this Sue's embrace" PRICELESS!
More, more, MORE!
kasura chapter 3 . 4/1/2004
I think Celegorm should have enormous ones...hehe