Reviews for Old Habits Die Hard
Floderadams chapter 10 . 11/24/2012
Why no update?
Dana P chapter 10 . 5/27/2009
Aww. this plot is too intruiging to just leave here! if you're still around, continue onward, por favor!
Jack chapter 10 . 7/1/2006
Basically this story is awsome..I love it. Please keep writing, dont' keep me in suspense.
Rogue4787 chapter 10 . 5/16/2006
So I know it's been forever and day (i.e. 2 years) since you updated this story, but I just read it and I wanted to say that I loved it!I like the tension and the action. Plus the fact that you didn't just have Rogue and Remy kiss and makeup without any real fighting. Their relationship plays out very realistically in here. So, what are the chances of you writing more to this? I know I'd love to read it. So post up more please. Pretty pretty please!
Chrissy chapter 10 . 3/5/2006
I think the story was great but you have to finish so I can read what happens.
Selene chapter 10 . 11/12/2005
ding-dong the bitch it dead! DIE! BLOOD SUCKER!...love the story, couldn't stop reading for the life of me! more please
Karai Solomon chapter 10 . 6/15/2005
PLEASE HURRY AND RVIEW CUZ I JUST LOVE YOUR STORY
NaijaStrawberrie chapter 10 . 1/30/2005
Wow, this story is really good.

Do you read over your chapters before you post them? There are a lot of little grammar mistakes, or spelling mistakes, like, I know when you type fast, you tend to put wrong letters. Like, sometimes in your story instead of saying 'is' like I think you were trying to say you said 'it' and that confuses the sentence. I think you should read over your story once, just to make corrections that Microsoft Word's spell check misses.

I really like this story though, and I can't wait to read more.
Surf-soccer-staR chapter 10 . 9/29/2004
Your story is brilliant! The way you describe Rogue's homecoming is amazing, the thoughts and feelings really show. When something was funny, I laughed, when something was sad I cried, really, it's an awesome story...whens the next chapter up? I wanna read it now!
DaughterofDeath chapter 10 . 9/1/2004
add a new chapter
charice chapter 10 . 8/31/2004
Nice! I love the whole heroine group deal. It works better(not as much testosterone)I can't wait till the next chapter! I'm flattered taht my opinion has an affect. I really am. Till next time.
Fissie chapter 10 . 8/28/2004
Another great chapter and a speedy update. I'm dying to know what happens next! Well, off to read that other story of yours now. (And don't worry about my stories, I've got it all in my head. Sadly, that doesn't do anything to my updates...)
Virg chapter 10 . 8/26/2004
aha! yay! another chapter! *phew* i was getting worried there 4 a minute! cant wait to c how the black pantha saga goes! i totally 4got about belladonna.. biatCH* keep it up! *waits patiently 4 next chapter!*
SickmindedSucker chapter 10 . 8/26/2004
WOO HOO! KILL THE CAJUN BITCH! SHE AIN'T NO BLOODY WOMAN, SHE'S A BITCH! Wow... i totally understand Rogue's reasoning for wanting ti killthe black pnather chick, i would too if i was in her position. Man, this black panther sounds like a complete and total bitch... but if she kills Belle, She'll be doin' ALL o' us a favor. I will stick with your story for however long you keep writing it you will get a nice review from me EVERY chapter... unless i can't get on or i don't see tha you've updated... then i won't be bale to, but i'd tell you i nthe tnext review, and now i'm ranting, so i'll just shut up now. LOL, Yes, but YET is the operative word there, wheich means they WILL be kickin' heel's, and im gonna enjoy every last bit of it! WOO HOO! TAKE YOUR PARTNER DOSE DO, DON'T FORGET TO ROCK TH' FLOOR! IN THE BED OR SOMEWHERE ELSE, JUST MAKE SURE YOU'VE WRAPPED YOURSELF! (Remy) lol... my little knocking boots song. I;m SO INCREDIBLY glad that you finally updated, i think i check this fic like 5 times to see if you'd updated, so i absolutely can't wait for the next one adn i hope it doesn't take as long as this one. KUDOS ON THE FABULOUS CHAPTER, CAN'T WAIT FOR THE NEXT ONE! YEE HAW!
fudgebrowne chapter 10 . 8/25/2004
Poor Roguey, she just can't get a break can she? Oh well, love this story PLEASE UPDATE SOON!