Reviews for Dressing Wounds
Carol Andersen chapter 14 . 12/22/2014
This was even faster than I could dream of. Thank you for taking time to listen to me and answering all my emails. I feel emotional strong again. My confidence is back and I see my future clearly. I am forever grateful for your help in re-uniting me with my old lover,my name is Carol Andersen my lover left me but dr ogogodu help me to get back my lover i am give my own testimony contact him for help and get your testimony too.
Email:
Cell number:2348078999655

THANKS
Carol Andersen, Seattle, USA
RedWyrmLord chapter 18 . 6/13/2013
That was great!
PHILIP chapter 14 . 11/27/2012
Hello!
my name is Miss fred philip, I’m from uk. I want to share my testimony with all of you.
Prophet koko gave me the possibility to start my new and
happy life with jane. The commitment and Marriage
spells worked beyond my imagination. 6th of June will
be always in my memory as the start of our new life.
We had the most beautiful wedding and I was in the
seventh heaven from happiness. I am sure that this
feeling will be with us during our whole life and it will
never leave us. We’ll remain grateful forever. Please
my friends if you need the help of this man just
contact him true email
MY LOVER IS BACK chapter 14 . 9/3/2012
THANKS TO PRIEST OMIGODO FOR BRINGING BACK MY LOVER TO ME IN JUST 2DAYS HE IS VERY HELPFUL AND KIND MY LOVER LEFT ME AND MY THREE KIDS SINCE 5YEARS AGO WITH THE HELP OF PRIEST OMIGODO MY HUSBAND IS BACK AND WE ARE NOW BIG HAPPY FAMILY IF YOU ARE IN NEED OF HELP IN YOUR BROKEN RELATIONSHIPS PLEASE CONTACT PRIEST OMIGODO FOR HELP ON HIS EMAIL: OR CALL HIS PHONE NUMBER ON 2348079367204

MRS ANTHONY ROBET
FROM USA
happykid chapter 25 . 8/22/2012
sigghhhhh, just completed the whole story, truly a wonderful experience :D the writing is fantastic and the characters right on spot. I really liked how you tackled all of Miroku and Sango's inner conflicts and emotional issues and made them...realistic, not just angsty and blah blah. Thanks! had a blast on this 'fanfic journey' 3
Gen Rhapsodos chapter 25 . 1/22/2011
I absolutely LOVED every word of this story. It make me cry like a baby, laugh like an idiot, and grin like the Chesire cat...and at some points, I did all three. It had the right touches of everything and you did a fantastic job writing this.

So thanks to you, my friend, for sharing this with the world. You made these past few days of reading awesome. Count on recieving another review from me for the sequel. I find that leaving one after reading a whole story through is much more meaningful. Ja ne! ;D
Gen Rhapsodos chapter 7 . 1/19/2011
I'm from southern Ontario, too! :D Gotta love Canada, eh? lol It's cool knowing there's also a committe shipper close by. Heh heh heh! xD

InuYasha is one of the best animes out there. Continue on with your fluffies! :]
hyperness reached a new level chapter 25 . 11/16/2009
cool, go strip poker and ramen yum yum yum yum yum yum yum.
Otaku-SIG chapter 25 . 8/19/2009
I just can say...

WOW

Congratulations for this great fanfic. I think you made a fantastic job with the characters, with the story, and with the description of those so-human feelings and fears.

I've enjoyed it very, very much. Oh, and the lime parts were awesome too.

Thank you for sharing.
zennou-sakusha chapter 25 . 2/18/2009
Oh wow, great ending. I love the last line!

This was an amazing story. I thoroughly enjoyed each and every chapter. Thank you for writing such an amazing Mir/San fic. I have been searching for a nice long fic dedicated to this wonderful IY couple, and I have to say, this is the best one by far!

The only criticism I can offer is that I noticed several grammatical errors/typos, mostly usage of 'I' vs. 'me'.

Other than that, it's perfect. I love how honest the characters were, and how you used dialog instead of narration to explain their thoughts and feelings. You definitely stayed true to their canon personalities. The development of their relationship was very real and believable to me. Overall you did a wonderful job! Definitely adding this to my faves!
MaybeSage chapter 2 . 10/26/2008
OME! XD
Shadow Cat17 chapter 25 . 2/29/2008
This is extremely well written and a wonderful Sango and Miroku story!
Sailor Pandabear chapter 25 . 11/21/2007
cool
Aimee -or Chibiness chapter 16 . 9/13/2007
Lol, I read the chapter title and automatically thought, "blanket scenario!". But it was a non-smutty blanket scenario, so I don't know if it even counts. Anyways, please always keep writing, you're a great author!
Aimee -or Chibiness chapter 6 . 9/10/2007
I don't normally leave comments until the end of a story, but in this chapter: SangoKel, MirokuCleon. Totally. (I'm assuming that you know what I'm talking about since you've written about the Trickster series) Which, now that I think about it, the respective personalities are really similar...