Reviews for paper cranes
Aaya chapter 1 . 5/28/2005
Confuzzled... _
Saucie chapter 1 . 4/6/2004
Somehow, I get the horrible feeling that I missed the point in this fic. That I took the humour too seriously and the seriousness not seriously enough, that I took it to mean something it didn't, or that it meant something and I ... missed it.
Again, I love the writing style - the disjointedness, the lack of capitalisation, the use of words in the brackets, the ones that hold only sound, nothing else. *whoosh rip splat*. You know, there should be italics in reviews. It's tragic.
A nice way to look at the tea, too - a constant reminder of blood, instead of something he likes, that keeps him grounded.
Perhaps the point *was* to not let me make a judgment. I don't know. "he cannot give demons to the little girl. so they must die. die die die. ... evil evil evil." I mean, I had to laugh. I did. But there's seriousness there too - he cannot give demons to the little girl - but "evil evil evil." !
Gah. Good work, nonetheless. You have personification down to an art form.
Speak Tha Mind chapter 1 . 3/27/2004
_ ! That was weird and made no sense to Skittlez whatsoever. Hilarious
Wistful-Eyes chapter 1 . 3/25/2004
Heh, this style of writing is so fun! You're a genius for making it up. _ You and MissBehavin have both created new things. Lately when she replies to reviews, she includes the reviewers in the story somehow (See latest chap. of Meiji Journal). Anyhoo, I really liked. Especially the last line. Can paper cranes sing? o.o Wish they could. My room would be really noisy then. _
the sacred night chapter 1 . 3/25/2004
ooh... fascinating. creative and very, very original, but i don't know if aoshi is the best person to have thinking that stuff... but then, who knows what goes on between that man's ears?
mij chapter 1 . 3/25/2004
Bizarre. But I like it. You're having too much fun with experimental narratives I see. :
eriesalia chapter 1 . 3/24/2004
oh dear... you're having too much fun with monks. I must tell you that I would like to come over there and shake that monk out of his sillyness.
Aoshi Aoshi Aoshi. You're being deliberately strange.
Hitomi... you need to sleep. _