Reviews for The Empty Cup
Good Enough chapter 1 . 9/19/2008
interesting poem...
Dustbunny3 chapter 1 . 10/27/2005
I have a lot of friends into this couple, so I thought I'd check out a fic. Well, I'm still not too crazy about the couple, but this was a very beautiful poem. For the recorrd, though, this is shoujo ai, not yuri. Yuri involves sexual activity.
Sakaki's Little Sis1 chapter 1 . 8/10/2005
It was SO beautiful! Great job
Mileniua chapter 1 . 12/13/2004
Oh, very very beautiful *sniff* thank you for a good fic!
KaibasGirl007 chapter 1 . 11/16/2004
Cool.
Demented Insane Spirit chapter 1 . 9/25/2004
cute! - no matter how much I hate Serenity's guts, it's still a very cute thingy (poem, fic, etc) o hope to see more like this! you should try yaoi
cheap tricks chapter 1 . 6/19/2004
Hmm... Sorta deep. I like poems that rhyme though. Hey, its me Takehito! I finally signed on! I should be getting some stuff up pretty soon! c ya
Captain Issa chapter 1 . 6/18/2004
Ah, chi did a good job, but didn't you know Shao-ie ish a yaoi girl like myself! **glomps a Joukai while Shao/Bosie luffs on a Goccilo**
Snapdragon-chan chapter 1 . 4/29/2004
Aw!
Pharaoh'sJewel chapter 1 . 4/24/2004
Intense! Wow, wow, wow! I liked it! It's like...the emotion you need in a fanfic. It was excellent! Oh, and if you get a chance, can u PLEASE review my story, The New Mission? Have u ever read iwantSK's story? I think u did, but she's my best friend and I want some x-tra publicity for her.( Hehe...shouldn't I b worrying over my own reviews?) k! Hope u like my story! I liked urs!
Master Ruby chapter 1 . 4/13/2004
The poem is good, but i don't like the Tea/Serenity pairing. Please don't mind! I'm just really anti-gay or watever the word is. Other than that it's really good. Oh and THANKS SO MUCH FOR THE REVIEWS! Nice to no that SOME people actually read my story. *sniffs* I have a fan! Ok, bye!
Yenchna and Kentuski chapter 1 . 4/6/2004
the poem was very touching and moving you by far have a gift
Kawaii Chibi Kitty Angel chapter 1 . 4/3/2004
Aww.. so sad...
Deena70 chapter 1 . 3/25/2004
O_O Is this poem like unrequited love? And Serenity loves Yami but Anzu loves Serenity? Good poem. It made me sad...in a good way.
reggaeshiko-tama chapter 1 . 3/25/2004
Serenity\Anzu is creepy! But besides that i really loved this poem, the emotions seemed so real. You really made the character and her emotions come alive. Don't mind me thinking Serenity\Anzu is creepy, it's just my personal opinion. Keep Writing! Your good at it. BYE!