Reviews for Inevitable
nico420 chapter 1 . 5/30/2014
This was written insanely well. The part about Ed asking "why" "why" "why" was heartbreaking. /3
Yo chapter 1 . 11/21/2013
I was impressed. Good writing, well established, and quite heart wrenching...damn good writing.
Adamantia Dasuna chapter 1 . 10/19/2013
This is a very chilling, cruel and emotional story. You wrote this beautifully, and brought light to an issue that doesn't see much attention - men being raped by women. Excuse me, I think I need to go cry.
Guest chapter 1 . 8/25/2013
I just want to hug them all and pet their heads like "it's alright, I'm here."
Griffin Erwin chapter 1 . 1/18/2013
You made a great story. Keep doing stuff like this. I hope to read more from you
Mr.awesomepants chapter 1 . 10/30/2012
o-o Holy shit those evil rapist bitches they force the Eds into having sex with them and the kids didn't do shit. The Eds are now scarred for life please make a sequel to this I have to see what happens next will those evil Kankers get a life sentence they're probably pregnant with the Eds kids after what happened those bitches need to pay. Someone call The Punisher to kill those rapist bitches in the most brutal way possible.
rainbowkitty97 chapter 1 . 9/24/2012
wow, all i can say is wow. i always thought the Kankers would do that, but my mind was blown away at how great you wrote this.
Matfix chapter 1 . 12/31/2011
Make's me wonder if anyone even cared about the Eds. Especially the cub-da-sac they should've save them and what about Sarah didn't she get the feeling that her older brother was in trouble. Well I think the kids of the cub-da-sac are heartless for letting that happened. Then again the kids might not have known what have happened to the Eds and even if they did knew they probally wouldn't care they'll most likely think the Eds deserved it. I think the next chapter or the sequal to this should revolve around an angel who cared about what happened to the Eds and wants to punished the Kankers for raping the Eds, or have a vegilanti go out and kill the Kankers. Ether way the Kankers must pay for want they did.
VynnBeverly chapter 1 . 2/9/2011
Awh! This is so sad! But it's so good! Awwwh!

I always thought, "Gosh, what if the Kankers raped them?" because they're such perverts, anyway.

This was so good. Your writing is awesome.
Zane Aiden chapter 1 . 12/7/2010
This story made me cry. And Im a guy. (I am strait to all you immature douchebags who read this.)
melon chapter 1 . 12/6/2010
brb boiling my eyes
Zane Aiden chapter 1 . 12/2/2010
PLEASE DONT STOP HERE!
KawaiiKilala77 chapter 1 . 11/12/2010
I wlway knew those-those withces were going to go far one day! I wanna strangled them! Anyway, this story is so sad and yet sweet in a weird way. I love it.
angel-feather-keeper chapter 1 . 10/22/2010
O_O This is amazingly written, and I shall add it to my favorites with pride! :D
the fanboy 12 chapter 1 . 3/31/2010
this is dark.I actually have a major in is what would have happened.